Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skill and Stat Quests- Where?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Lawrencearm, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Lawrencearm

Lawrencearm IncGamers Member

Skill and Stat Quests- Where?

Can someone please list all the skill quests and stat quests in this game, and how to do them, along with the wp nearest to the spot?

I think I know all the skill ones, but I have no idea how to do, or where to do the stat ones.

Thanks alot!

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Skills:
    Den of Evil-Blood Moor
    Radament's Lair-Sewers Level 3-waypoint at level 2
    The Fallen Angel-Plains of Despair-either walk there from the Pandemonium Fortress or backtrack from the River of Flame waypoint.

Stats:
    Lam Esen's Tome-Ruined Temple-take the waypoint in Kurast Bazaar

3. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

And don't forget the Jade Figurine/Golden Bird quest, and the Rescue Anya quest. 60 extra life and 30 resist are still counted as stats.

Some tips:
    Taking the southern entrance to the sewers in Lut Gholein will get you close to the stairs to level 2.
    Backtrack from Travincal to Kurast Bazaar via Upper Kurast if you don't have the waypoint.
    Walking from Pandemonium Fortress is a shorter distance than from the River. City of the Damned waypoint is closer still. Follow the edge of the map around.
    Anya is closest from Crysalline passage waypoint. Failing that, I backtrack from Ancients' Way waypoint, through the Frozen Tundra and Glacial Trail.

4. nicro tower

nicro tower Diablo: IncGamers Member

lam essens tome is always in 1 of the temples and it never changes. like eilo said its in the bazaar and i think its the ruined temple. i think it even says this on www.battle.net...