Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skellymancer Mf'ing in Hell Travincial Strat

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by wc3promet, Feb 3, 2004.

1. wc3promet

wc3promet Banned

1) Get Maximum Resistance Gear. The Hierophants sting like Gloams/Souls.

2) Try to get as many Meatshields (Skeletons and Revives) to keep the Enemy busy.

3) Dim Vision everything that fights Long Range.

2. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

have you made a post of the 115 that was worth the space?

g

:yep:

3. GIR

GIR Banned

Well, he did make a thread in another forum complaining about all the mean people in this one. Then, after that, he goes and make another one in this forum...

Kid needs to make up his mind...

4. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

we're not mean.

5. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Sounds pretty good wc3, I don't think the heirophants are bugged in the same way that the gloams are, but that remains to be seen.

Sacrificing a little MF for some Resists may work nice here, as you said. Just the problem is your minions. You'd have to invest points into DV for it to effectively stop half of the hydra castings (as you can't DV superuniques) You won't get hit as much as your minions do, obviously :p.

Oh, and from me, definitely visit pindle's garden for summoning/quick run before doing trav. It'll save you time and you'll get that extra drop.

6. Vizier

Vizier IncGamers Member

1. Resist gear does help, but I prefer focus on mf gear moreso and survive fine that way without running back to Ormus.

2. Agreed

3. I dim vision hierophants only, but only because my cold resist is quite negative in hell and they have almost killed me when I couldn't run out of those Blizzards. Dim Vision is an expensive skill to invest in for me, since the duration is pretty bad in hell without 5-10 skill points minimum. Everything else gets amped so my minions can kill it off quicker. I never worry about hydras, I just draw out the temple's denizens into the open area and let the minions hack away, staying away from the hydras. Always works fine for me. For the ghouls, I just go straight after them first thing and clear them out with the minions. I'm just for MF'ing so resistance gear is not really an option I want to sacrifice. It works fine for me.