skells, poison nova, and boss running wand?

monkadin

Diabloii.Net Member
skells, poison nova, and boss running wand?

ok i've maxed SM and RS and PNova, 1 point in most curses, 1 point in clay, and revive - working on uppin the pnova synergies.

i do baal / pit runs and use the PNOVA mostly to prevent life regen, so i'm wondering about the best wand? should i go with arm of king for the nice skell & pnova skills, or will the death web with the -40-50% poison resist really make a big time saving diff?

i use decript to aid my might merc & skells - do you think LR with death web is better?

most of my other gear is MF related, i have neg resist (and dont really care)... what sux most of all is that i found 2 thats right 2 Boneshades and 1 is perfect - but cant find arm o king or death web - lol

any input is nice... hmmm that does not sound right..

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
You are going to max the Poison synergies so that Deaths's Web will help you a lot. Personally I wouldn't switch to LR. It will speed up your killing, but also place you in greater harm. Since you chose Decrep over Amp I'm thinking you like the safety.

monkadin

Diabloii.Net Member
yea i kept reading your posts about pnova, so i dumped all my extra points into it and the syns - seem to help, but now i gotta get death web wand - got a spare? i'll give you the boneshade...

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
monkadin said:
yea i kept reading your posts about pnova, so i dumped all my extra points into it and the syns - seem to help, but now i gotta get death web wand - got a spare? i'll give you the boneshade...
My build is a Venom/Skeleton mancer, Have almost all synergies for Poison Nova taken care of. Also, have max Skeletons (for a total of 11).

And really do find having a Death's Web more helpful in killing even in hell. Don't think someone will trade a BoneShade sraight up for a Death's Web,but if you do.....you woould be geting the best of it that's for sure.

HoS

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
monkadin said:
what do you think would be a fair trade? boneshade and a +3 summon hat?
With most people on battle net, it's usually a engima, annihilus, or something else along those lines for Death's Web.

Due to the fact it has been known to be one of the rarest items in the game, and they consider it "the windforce for Necro's" and want as much as they can get for it(alot of times too much)

Personally, I would keep doing Pit and Baal runs until it drops for you....and use the BoneShade on another Necro (if you make one)

If I find one before you, I'll let you know if you still need it.

HoS