Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skeleton Attack Speed?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Pherdnut, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Skeleton Attack Speed?

Does anybody have any idea how fast skeletons attack? I'm also trying to figure out what effect fanatacism auras would have on them but I'm guessing the breakpoints wouldn't be easy to figure out either.

2. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

I want to know too. How much damage/hp/defense/attackspeed would a slvl 42 skeleton with slvl 44 mastery, a lvl 9 fanaticism (from beast) lvl 20 BO and a lvl 90 might merc with andariel's visage have?

Even if the increase from fana isn't that much, running around as a bear with 16 skeletons, 20ish revives, 9 mages and 2 damage auras has to be fun! Now, what was that concentration runeword for polearms again....?

3. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

I have a related question: will Fanaticism make skeletal magi shoot more often?

4. Pherdnut

No. It's like the difference between equipping FCR and IAS items. There is no aura that increases casting speed.

5. Pherdnut

Just observing them the other night, it doesn't look like they hit more than once a second. Any fanat aura at 30+% should speed them up considerably if they get breakpoints similar to fists for a regular character.

6. Oscuro

Oscuro IncGamers Site Pal

I unfortunately don't have any numbers, but in my experience, using "Beast" on a summoner helps out the skellies a lot. Not only do they attack faster, but they have a higher chance to hit and do more damage.

@helvete: Running around as a bear is indeed fun, but you are unable to cast any spells or use any curses in wereform, which makes it impractical.