Skelemancer : Name suggestions.

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Skelemancer : Name suggestions.

Before I create a new necro I need some suggestions for a stylish name.

If you have any suggestions that may even still be available, feel free to post below :thumbsup: The name doesnt necessarily have to mean anything, just gotta rock if you know what i am saying.

-Backdoor Bandit

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Mate! Your probably better putting all your questions in one topic as you can spam the forum sillly

Skelemancer : where the best place to run
Skelemancer : what the best weapon
Skelemancer : What the best outfit to wear.
etc etc

Read the guides

:thanks:

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Kyo said:
Mate! Your probably better putting all your questions in one topic as you can spam the forum sillly

Skelemancer : where the best place to run
Skelemancer : what the best weapon
Skelemancer : What the best outfit to wear.
etc etc

Read the guides

:thanks:
Is two threads really asking too much? Probably not...I do my best not to spam.

-Backdoor Bandit

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry if i am came on a bit too hard. Wasn't referring soley to yourself. You can see from the list of topics on the necro forum it full of virutally the same questions.
:spy:

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, I went looking and I didn't see any postings requestions suggestions for a character name. Perhaps I missed something. Oh well, in regards to your question ... I don't have a suggestion for you, sorry. Well, how about Party_Town if you have a summoning Necro. It's the best I can on the spur of the moment.

Whatever you decide, please try to be original. It's really ... I don't want to say annoying, but it definetely shows a lack of creativity when they name their characters: laskjflasdkjf-III or xyzBADBOYxyz, xtough-guyx.

Good Luck

Masa

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha I know what you mean masakerr...I usually come up with decent names myself, but as I see that a lot of forum members seem to be into fantasy and all that stuff, I thought some ppl might have some cool name suggestions.

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
KYo may be referencing the fact that the subject of names has come up in a couple of different threads today at least.

I'm in the same situation creating a new necro and need a Rockin name for him... I'm drawing a blank atm... I can come up with goofy names often enough but I want a coolness name for once...

Check the OT thread maybe post the same question there.

How about Vilerot-riseth?... that's the best I came up with today....I may try it tonight and find out that it's already used... lol

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah well, you could always try character names from books that you have read in the past. If you know the first and last names. Or perhaps a character name from the movies or television. How about sports personalities? Historical Figures?

Some suggestions:

Michael-Jackson
Monica-Lewenski (seen that one out there)
Bendict_Arnold
Lassie
Gilligan
Lurch
Clark-Kent
Julis-Ceasar
Donald-Trump

Well, I'm tapped out.

Good Luck

Masa

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Metal songs are always a good source of inspiration. The MTG-cards also work well. Just browse a bit around.

Personally I like names referring to bones.

daskidude

Banned
Mad Mantis said:
Metal songs are always a good source of inspiration. The MTG-cards also work well. Just browse a bit around.

Personally I like names referring to bones.

great idea, never thought of that for a while. time to take out the old binder and card boxes again :)

Patsy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I usually name them after famous Generals
I select Necromancer names (of all sorts) from either comical slogans or highly infectious diseases.

-Patsy
"She's got you shaking like a frenchman in a thunderstorm."

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Kyo said:
Sorry if i am came on a bit too hard. Wasn't referring soley to yourself. You can see from the list of topics on the necro forum it full of virutally the same questions.
:spy:
That's because "Hooked on Phonics" has been proven NOT to work here in our forum.

Example #1: All the same threads about a Venomancer/Summoner...seems that the same question is phrased differently...but comes up the same question(and with the same answers)

Example#2: Beat posted the Marrowalks explained thread...and there's someone else posting to explain the Marrowalks bug(and it was right above Beat's)

My personal favorite is the:"Build me my first Necro" ones...That's the purpose of the "stickied guides" to do that for them.

But...I've said it before(so will do it again) if it wasn't for these people(new-comers/noobs/or people trying something different) then how else would our post count go up? :scratch:

Time to :drink:

HoSv1

Ghosts

Banned
What kind of necro is it? mood fits the type, like for pvp i try to get something cool and intimidating like (doubt it would fit but) General_Genocide. i think the name of a famous general would be cool for a skellimancer or such. My pvp necro is named (guess what) Ghosts cuz its kinda cool and i can say they're the bone spirits i shoot off lol... i have a skellimancer on single player than i named Mortanius after a necromancer in blood omen. i could try to give you names but anything i list will be below average and if i found a name i thought was great i would probably take it for myself lol sry i guess being a single child made me kinda selfish...

Masakerr: yes those names are annoying but my friend is original and annoying; he has names like shalur and shalakazur and... yeah kind of weird..

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Backdoor Bandit said:
Before I create a new necro I need some suggestions for a stylish name.

If you have any suggestions that may even still be available, feel free to post below :thumbsup: The name doesnt necessarily have to mean anything, just gotta rock if you know what i am saying.

-Backdoor Bandit
Some of the best names..are from songs from alot of the heavy metal and punk groups from the 70's and 80's. And with most people on battle net beginning at 9 years old...it's safe to say that they won't have a clue as to the groups of that time(much less song's)

::: pops in a tape of the HeadBanger's Ball :::

HoSv1

Paradox of Reality

Diabloii.Net Member
Given time I could think of more, but for the time being here are two suggestions.

Kostnice - Best way I can think of to describe it is a name used to refer to a church that is made out of human bones. Do a search on google and use the I'm feeling lucky button, that page will give you a better idea.

Al-Mumit - The inflector of death

Good luck finding a name

sammas

Diabloii.Net Member
I just play SP so I dont know what names are used on the servers. Anyway my suggestions:

DrBones
IndianaBones
BoneyM
Bonanza
BonyAndClyde
Spine

Regards

47thRonin

Diabloii.Net Member
All but one of my summon necros have names of famous Japanese warlords (I was highly surprised the Oda_Nobunaga was available on the USEast). Unfortunately, one really famous general (Minamoto Yoshitsune) can't be used cuz blizz's name detector found the word "****" in there.

The one w/out a general's name is my overlord, Grateful-Ded. He was made back in 1.09 and I just felt like using rock bands as a genre. What could be more fitting than the band Grateful Dead? It's surprising how many GD fans I run into when I play with my overlord :surprise:

-47thRonin