Skelemancer help plz

Ctanman

Banned
Skelemancer help plz

Hi, ive looked at the skelemancer guide, but i wana make mine viable in pvp. I maxed out skeleton and mastery but want to know what to max out next. I heard that people dont like mages because they block skele's from getting close in tight places. But how often are u in tight places besides maggot lair and caves? Remeber this is for pvp and are mages viable? If not what else then?

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
Some people use Revives as well, there just isn't anything better than teleporting on top of someone and have a whole bunch of Gloams :p.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Grobyc said:
Some people use Revives as well, there just isn't anything better than teleporting on top of someone and have a whole bunch of Gloams :p.

Hell yeah....

My PvP Bone necro uses skellies, mages and revives as meat shields. Since i only "dedicated" 1 point to them, they rely solely on +skills from items to grow strong... So my summoning skills could never match up a pure summoner's.
However, I do get 15 Revives, 7 Skellies and 7 mages, together with gumby that's a 30 man army. And it has proven that "old saying" of mine: "one small bee stinging, can be annoying... a thousand bees using you as a cussion pillow can make you look like one"

Best strategy IMO would be, after maxing mastery, get the biggest army possible (revives, mages, skellies, whatever) and use that no-brainer of a strategy "tele-on-top-and-let-the-minions-maul-the-guy".

Ctanman

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:
Hell yeah....

My PvP Bone necro uses skellies, mages and revives as meat shields. Since i only "dedicated" 1 point to them, they rely solely on +skills from items to grow strong... So my summoning skills could never match up a pure summoner's.
However, I do get 15 Revives, 7 Skellies and 7 mages, together with gumby that's a 30 man army. And it has proven that "old saying" of mine: "one small bee stinging, can be annoying... a thousand bees using you as a cussion pillow can make you look like one"

Best strategy IMO would be, after maxing mastery, get the biggest army possible (revives, mages, skellies, whatever) and use that no-brainer of a strategy "tele-on-top-and-let-the-minions-maul-the-guy".
but revives only last 3 minutes, but its ok to get mages correct?

slappy sam

Diabloii.Net Member
If you've got godly gear you might be able to get mages doing some good damage, plus you can shoot them from afar! :eek:

#endgame

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm making a LoM/bonewall mancer in PvM (owing to a distinct lack of friends :)). If bonewall is allowed, you can keep your mages away from melee chars. No idea about ranged though.