Skele colour ;p

Boooyakasha

Diabloii.Net Member
Skele colour ;p

How good it is if you can choose your skele colour, like you socket the wand with different gems and you will have different colour skele :) or the Anya personalise quest that can allow you to choose a colour. May be the full TrangOul set will make you summon black skele.

I will definitely go for the black skele with red eyes, look so cool, think you find them in act1 Jail.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
There are some color changes I would like to see in the game. What is it with Blizz and that hideous green and purple? It turns your nice looking Necromancer into a fashion victim. And we all know you can't fight Prime Evils if you don't look stylish.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
I do believe we need to apologize to our pets.

They're tearing up at our dislike of their phat phasion.

:hanky:

You animals!

*points the b00gie dr00d at you*

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
How about 14 Amazons in ruby-socketed armors?

Welcome to RadioCity! Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!

Mad Mantis

Necrochild, that Dr00d was scary :scared: .

Skeletons can't cry. They do not have tear ducts.

Boooyakasha

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, no wonder they do not have sense of fashion, no eyes to see?

Perhaps Blizzard sense of fashion is stuff with purple and green. Pale white armour (Sigon) is not that good either. Low level games are populated by Sigon and High level is invaded by Tal Rasha. God, look at the barb in purple!! No wander the monsters hate them so much and hit them hard to get rid of the eyesore.

wickedWinter

Diabloii.Net Member
Ume's, Wormskull, and Silks: the classic Necro fashion.

I wouldn't mind a palette shift for Skeletons based on something, like maybe whatever creature it came from.

Or Skeletons with scarves. A nice red kashmir scarf for each Skeleton.

Mad Mantis

Necrochild, stop flashing your Dr00d!

It scares me. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Necrochild, stop flashing your Dr00d!

It scares me.
It scares me too.

He's not my druid, i just tell him that these cruel skeleton color haters are actually rabbits in heat.

Mad Mantis

D00d that is really cruel. You are telling a Dr00d that there are furry defenseless animals on this board. Don't you know what will happen?