SkateBoarding..over the Great Wall of China!

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
SkateBoarding..over the Great Wall of China!

Link

Now that is awesome!
Highest I could ever jump was off my back deck...and landing on my knees. I called it...."ah damit". :D

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
Link

Now that is awesome!
Highest I could ever jump was off my back deck...and landing on my knees. I called it...."ah damit". :D
Meh...Homer Simpsons was a cooler jump.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
not likely since the Chinese minister of extreme sports and culture was there.

Johnny

Banned
The Chinese government are relaly heavy into PR for the country and not into history so things like this happens alot.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
The Chinese government are relaly heavy into PR for the country and not into history so things like this happens alot.

hehe..I guess after 3000 yrs of history, you kinda get tired of it..;)

Johnny

Banned
CyberHawk said:
hehe..I guess after 3000 yrs of history, you kinda get tired of it..;)
Youre telling me. people have another 5 years to visit Peking before the old buildings are torn down and built like Shang-Hai.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
Youre telling me. people have another 5 years to visit Peking before the old buildings are torn down and built like Shang-Hai.
You mean Peking the resturant? And building them like Shang-Hai would be...older style right? If so..I'm all for that. :thumbsup:

Johnny

Banned
CyberHawk said:
You mean Peking the resturant? And building them like Shang-Hai would be...older style right? If so..I'm all for that. :thumbsup:
Whoops sorry Peking is what us Swedish call the Chinese capitol. I bellive the english call it Beijing.

and no Shang-Hai has become very industrialized. Most old buildin gs torn down for new ones.

Johnny said:
Aye its true, in my home town of Nanjing, China just about every old building was demolished for new skyscrappers. Its kind of sad seeing all that history going down. Not to mention how much pollution there is.

mhl12 said:
not likely since the Chinese minister of extreme sports and culture was there.
Of course the Chinese government wouldn't beat a public figure like him. If they did the human rights people would lay off the pot for awhile and spring into action.

Johnny said:
Whoops sorry Peking is what us Swedish call the Chinese capitol. I bellive the english call it Beijing.

and no Shang-Hai has become very industrialized. Most old buildin gs torn down for new ones..
Heh... thats strange...

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
ay, seems like China's gearing up for its economic breakthrough that'll leave every other country in the dust (US too)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortality said:
Eh... I do hope that the current regime breaks down or changes by the time it happens.
not likely, it's more likely that it will evolve. Don't expect like a political coup or anything like that.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
where'd you hear this? ...they aren't tearing down the forbidden city are they?