Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

SirMurdalot joins to forums.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SirMurdalot, Apr 19, 2005.

1. SirMurdalot

SirMurdalot IncGamers Member

SirMurdalot joins to forums.

Hi all!
    I am 27 years old guy from Finland and i've started to play diablo2 about half a year ago. I first created an assassin (shadow, Name Tuire) and played normal game through. Then i went to battle net and created an Lightning Javazon but when i reached level 65, i realized that battle net is just not for me. I found that it was quite fun and so on, but didn't manage to find "the game" in it, so i changed back to single player. That assassin is now in act5 Nightmare and having very hard time.

Then i created the better character, Paladin with Zeal and Fanatism and now it's going to kill Nightmare Diablo. I have also one sorcerer, which is designed to tcp/ip game only (with one friend who created an barbarian) and i think TCP/IP is the GAME i was searching from b-net.

I don't know that much about the game yet, but atleast im beginning to realize that. Im very eager to go to hell, but i heard that it's not quite vise to go there unless the character is really heavily armoured and a bit more levelled than 60.

I found that it's quite hard to find suitable equipment, because for some curious reason, i find items always which are not suitable for that character, but perhaps for some other character class, like with assassin i find sorcerer and necromancer stuff and so on. I just hope that from Hell i find some _good_ equipment, because nightmare doesn't drop that well, atleast yet (even playing with players 8 with paladin and players 5 with assassin...)

That's a quick interview, so hopefully i can add something good to this forum.
    Take care!
    --
    SirMurdalot

:)

2. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

I'd wait to level 75 at least before venturing into hell...

Welcome !

Always nice to meet another SPF'er. :)

If you are in need of items, check out the giveaway thread where we use ATMA to create stashes and mule between characters.

Also tell us a bit more about yourself. What do you do, other than playing D2? Perhaps even pay a visit to the DooL where we discuss RL and such

Welcome aboard!

-Rizzo

3. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

Welcome to this nice community.
    Be sure to check the FAQ and enjoy!

If you want to stay self found, I'd recommend that you run nightmare Meph for a period of time. - He will drop some decent stuff for you.

I am from Austria btw. - always nice to meet new Europeans here.

4. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

I'm from Denmark, so we're almost like brothers Murdalot :D
    Nah, only swedish and norwegian are teh brohterz in armz ! :p

5. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

to save your time and effort, please read the FAQ for general info. There are guides for different builds you could try and don't be affraid to ask question here. There is no b.net, so n00bness is not a disadvantage.

6. SirMurdalot

SirMurdalot IncGamers Member

About me

What do i do when NOT playing Diablo2? What do you mean when not play... ;)

Ok, seriously, my day job is SysAdmin in megacorporation so i only have evenings for fun. I love beers and that takes time every now and then, because new brands has to be tasted and estimated. Weekends i hang around with my friends, sometimes in some cabin, sometimes playing TCP/IP, sometimes idling at park or whatever. Im love music and listen it quite a bit, even i don't compose myself. I listen all kinds of music, but i think i like more of the electronic sounds. Smooth nice-going trance or electronica is most of the time playing, but of course i listen hard rock when i play. It's easier to concentrate to killing monsters when i hear badass quitar and very high-pitched male voice screaming of dragons and fireballs :D

I also enjoy good food, even most of the time the cooking part is not that nice, but with friends the whole situation is very nice, because you don't have to do everything yourself and you can offer some nice dishes to them.

7. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

Do you have a girlfriend, are you married, or just going single enjoying your freedom? :)

I don't really like hard rock. I mostly listen to U2 or Bruce Springsteen atm

8. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Tervetuloa, Sir Murdalot!

Hehe... 'Tuire'. Named after GF/wife/mistress? :D

9. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

SPF ni yôkoso (welcome to the SPF)! Good food is also one of my passions :) .
    Put this shinguards

*hand over a pair of shinguards to SirMuladot*

And feel free to take a drink in the EMB later. Mata, ne.

10. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Wecome to the SPF