Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Singleplayer editors?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Col.Kurtz, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Col.Kurtz

Col.Kurtz IncGamers Member

Singleplayer editors?

Hi dudes,

I've heard about some editor were you can make your godly char, and then play it on singleplayer. (Where you are able to select 40 life skillers and put them in your inventory and stuff like that.)

Where can I find such a thing? (I'd like to do amuse myself with that when I'm on holiday and I don't have any internet connection there.)

Looks kinda neat of making an uber char, test it on single player, see how it goes, and then try to remake it on the battle.net realms :clap:

Thanks,

-
    *Col.Kurtz :scratch:

2. sheepe2004

sheepe2004 IncGamers Member

Im not sure if stuff like that is allowed here but a google search will probably give you what you want. Just make sure you scan it for viruses before use and dont allow the program access too the internet if you have a firewall.

3. Feceset

Feceset IncGamers Member

The speak of item packs and editors is prohibited here at the forums. Your best bet is to look it up on Google.

We have many skilled players at these forums. Just make a thread with ideas for gear, items, skills, etc. and we could help you out.

4. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Yeah, smart move to come to the single player forum and tell us single player is nothing more than testing ground for battle.net. If anybody is feeling the urge to flame now I'd suggest we keep it in check and just let this sink to the bottom of the forum once somebody pointed him to the golden message above the boards or the rules. Like this:

5. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

google is your best friend here.

or you can click here for the appropriate link.

6. farting bob

farting bob Banned

*takes deep breath, bites tongue* Must...not....flame...the.....********....
    We actually play SP because we prefere it to bnet (or have slow internet) so presuming that we all welcome editors that basically ruin the fun long term (not to mention trade) is not wise.
    I suggest google, and do not try to argue your point, we've heard it all before and it'll only result in you digging your grave deeper.

7. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Well, at least he's only the first one this week. Don't we usually have 2 or 3 by Wed.

edit: Damn, I missed Wingmans' thread, that makes 2.

8. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

First only by a couple of seconds, though.... ;)

9. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

ohh this have not stopped yet:eek: amazing.

Col.Kurtz this forum is anti cheat and not only are we forbidden to talk about hacking programs due to the forum rules.As have already been shown by nightfish. Most mebers here are also against all kinds of cheats and hax as they are seen as a way to ruin the game. As many has pointed out to you already google is your friend.

10. Col.Kurtz

Col.Kurtz IncGamers Member

Hm, are these hacking programs?

Thought blizzard had released some of these programs themselves, but if they are hack programs, close this thread.

Had no idea, and I will not try it then.

Sorry for this dudes, I will remember as long as I play diablo.

Thanks anyway, I really didn't know that.

-
    *Col.Kurtz :scratch:

11. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

This thread was originally posted in the community forum, so I don't think it's quite proper to jump all over Col.Kurtz with personal single player ideologies. If anyone was offended, it might be more helpful to complain to the mod that moved it here.

12. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Damn you, n00bish analfabetic community mods!!! :p

Oh, and we like to jump all over people. And roll over too.

Edit: who reads community forums anyway? :lol:

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

AE / Krem, this isnt the first time a thread about editors etc has been moved from the community forum to here, i think you need to have a serious word with the community forum mods about it, because as much fun as it is to flame the n00bs, i think the forum would be better without it.

14. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

I'm not gonna even begin to count how many editor asking thread have been moved here by the mods, I guess nothing have/will be done about it eh? :rolleyes:

15. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Last month I PMed Aragorn about this hack/editor thread problem and this was his response;
    ------------
    I moved the thread to the SP forum, I know we ( outside SP) do not allow the askinf for or linking to any editors, however I did know the Sp forums policy of "what you do on your own comp is your own concern as long as it does not effect the Sp community/trade ecomomy"

I rarely post in The SP forum since I play D2 less these days, so I moved it and sent a PM to both AE & Kremtok advising of the situation.

Thanks for your concern though.

Aragorn
    ------------

This may be a common theme among the mods.

16. farting bob

farting bob Banned

What was aragorn expecting to happen? we all give him help on where to find editors, just because he wont MP with it? I hope you set him straight in the reply darkwell. :thumbsup:

17. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

I love how this showed up in both moved threads.

Some of us aren't jumping all over them with "personaly single player ideologies". We're jumping all over them with the "DiabloII.net Forum Rules".

Aragorn's response to Darkwell's PM is quite amazing. I especially loved this:
    It's amazing since I didn't know the "Please do not post links or information about hacking/warez/cheats." only applied to the SPF apparently. The fact of the matter is, if a thread like this is posted ANYWHERE. Be it community forum, SP forum, B.Net forum, ANY FORUM THAT FOLLOWS THOSE RULES, the rule should be explained, and the thread should be simply locked.

No moving required. No pissed off Single Player forumites. Much easier to handle.

Then again I'm not a moderator, so what do I know?

18. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

Yeh this is pretty ridiculous... not the standard "editor thread" but the fact that mods in the community forum are purposely putting these things here. I hope that AE or Krem will at least respond to this to let us know if they are doing anything about it. If not I'll be tempted to make a thread in the community forum requesting they no longer do this sort of thing.

19. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Yes, they are a strange ancient order of people who would rather give the job of clicking the 'lock thread' button to another member than actually worry about doing it themselves and explaining the rules that govern the whole site, not just 1 forum.

20. Disco-neck Ted

Disco-neck Ted The Dark Library

If AE or Krem volleyed such moved threads back to the forum from whence they came, perhaps that would get the message across.

*bip*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.