Single Player Pindle Bot?

Sharakorr

Banned
Single Player Pindle Bot?

Hi, i was just wondering if there was such a thing as a single player pindle bot for v1.10 of d2 and if there is where could i find it? :cyclops:

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharakorr said:
Hi, i was just wondering if there was such a thing as a single player pindle bot for v1.10 of d2 and if there is where could i find it? :cyclops:
You wont find it here, thats for sure.
We dont support things like Bots.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
ehh when you can easily make char who can run hell pindle in 15-30 sec why would you then use a cheat.

on a second note why cheat at all:scratch:

when its so much more fun to play legit:clap:

and i second what ultimater and the doc alredy said

Sharakorr

Banned
kk srry wrong question, and ur right its more fun to play legit but i broke my right hand and can't play wif my left right now :rant: so... i'll w8 for it to get better i suppose...

lone_wolf

Sharakorr said:
kk srry wrong question, and ur right its more fun to play legit but i broke my right hand and can't play wif my left right now :rant: so... i'll w8 for it to get better i suppose...
well recover asp then and while you do plan ahead how you will find all those good things from when you run pindle yourself later

Sharakorr

Banned
Yeah i'm right handed, and the only good things my left hand does are dribble the basketball, play the top couple of notes on the clarinet and type the left side of the keyboard *pokes at the right side* :grrr:

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
i allways read such thread with amusment , first why people never read whats written on forum rules, but then again the ones that are important is(and you goda hand me that) in pretty tiniy words and waytoo up for common person to notice it(even i didnt at first, eventhough i never ask for such things). But what mostly surprises me is the tolarance towards such people. I know it has been gone over and over on board , still i belive such people should put on place immidiately. Then again maybe im too harsh.. who knows SPF is one of the friendliest place ever :teeth:

Oh btw asking a bot makes u a marked guy, nothing personal but i think u wont see me accepting ur trades(lol like i ever trade anything, but u get the idea) . Do what you do but u should do it quietly and not publicly...... not a good thing.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
So the reason for you asking for a bot is because you have injured your right hand? I must laugh :lol:

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Caution: Please think before posting. A mod is about... :wave:

Fnarkl, I liked the first one better :lol:

lone_wolf

baal a pindlebot is a program that makes pindle runs with your chars as long as you have it on.

i for one prefer a nice LF zon againt pindle.

that way you can make 15 sec runs manually.

and thats more fun.

and sharakorr good luck with recovering so you can start play again:thumbsup:

ShriekingWillow

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a single player Pindle bot. For $10/hr I'll gladly run him for you.

But to answer your question, the Pindle bot is a method of cheating on BNet. But in single player, there are much simpler methods of cheating. If all you desire are the high end items, then simply download the item pack off this site.

Mr_McGee

Diabloii.Net Member
ShriekingWillow said:
I'm a single player Pindle bot. For $10/hr I'll gladly run him for you.
I can beat that! I'll run pindle for you for free ... as long as I can keep all the items I find :lol: