Single player only?

Tankrid

Diabloii.Net Member
Single player only?

I only play single player but have been getting some nice drops that are for class specific. Is it possible to log on with other people and trade or if I play single player I am forever a loner with that character?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
You can trade with other SP players via TCP/IP or Open B.Net. You can also use ATMA to facillitate trading on SP. Take a look in Single Player Forum for more details about ATMA and how you can use it to trade with other SP players. :thumbsup:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Characters that have been on Open Bnet aren't accepted as legit in the SPF, so I would avoid that. There is a healthy amount of trade in the SPTF. Don't forget to post an intro in the SPF and a Profile in the SPTF. And make sure you read all the stickies because it will explain about the allowed mods too.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Thyiad said:
Characters that have been on Open Bnet aren't accepted as legit in the SPF, so I would avoid that.
Really? :shocked:
I meant use Open to quickly trade with another forumite, not use Open to trade with some random person on Open B.Net.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Really? :shocked:
I meant use Open to quickly trade with another forumite, not use Open to trade with some random person on Open B.Net.
Obviously you would be fine. How else could the forumites trade????? Besides Open and ATMA emails, I guess they could mail floppy disks back and forth. :rolleyes:

aman

Assassin Moderator
You can go on open bnet if using private games but if you go joining pub games most people in the spf count your character as tainted.