Single player mod

McGruber08

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello. Basically I long lost my old copy of Diablo II and bought a digital copy off of the site. Battle.net kept giving me 'you were discounted, try again later" right from the get go and I trouble shooted with no luck.

So I considered single player, but without being online with people I can't trade between my characters, when I find something special.

I was looking at [name of unwelcome mod deleted] in order to trade among my single player made characters but the digital install patches straight to 1.14b and it only works for patch 9-13. Similar problem with the ATMA program.
I attempted to replace the files on a site I saw, and although it said it was successful it corrupted the files.

The only other option I thought of was to buy an older version of the game, like battle chest and just hope for the best. Unless there is another option out there.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

peytron

Diabloii.Net Member
GoMule is the program you want and is what most of us use here for the recent patches.

Single player is where the party is these days :)

McGruber08

Diabloii.Net Member
GoMule is the program you want and is what most of us use here for the recent patches.

Single player is where the party is these days :)

Thanks Peytron! :D What's a good link to it? is it easy to use? Does it increase stash size? And lastly, if I have a level 8 Amazon, will I lose her with this?

peytron

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Peytron! :D What's a good link to it? is it easy to use? Does it increase stash size? And lastly, if I have a level 8 Amazon, will I lose her with this?
It is very easy to use, and essentially provides unlimited stash size. You have to leave the game to move items around, but it is the forum approved mod. You won't lose any characters or progress by setting it up.

I think you can grab it off Sourceforge. Check out the single player forum, there's a ton of useful information there and a support thread for forum approved mods as well.

McGruber08

Diabloii.Net Member
Not looking to cheat. Been there, done that, gets old fast. Just want to trade among my single player characters, mission accomplished. Thanks!

Marathon

Diabloii.Net Member
It is very easy to use, and essentially provides unlimited stash size. You have to leave the game to move items around, but it is the forum approved mod. You won't lose any characters or progress by setting it up.

I think you can grab it off Sourceforge. Check out the single player forum, there's a ton of useful information there and a support thread for forum approved mods as well.
Btw, I can only create 16 chars to store the items that I want to keep. but where is the unlimited stash please?