Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Single Player is awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by mhl12, Jun 8, 2005.

1. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

Single Player is awesome!!!

Well, today I decided to play some single player since I was bored so I brought out my old mf summon necro and did some runs and after the pit in hell, I was like oh what the heck and went for the countess.

I was expecting something like an El or Eld rune as usual but wo and behold! She dropped an Ist rune!!! I was like OMG!!!! IST RUNE ON THE FIRST RUN!!! Out of all my time on bnet, I have never owned an ist rune besides the one I got on my hell forge. And today, I found an Ist rune in literally 10 minutes!! So I've come to the conclusion that I will no longer be cursed with crappy drops in single player!! :thumbsup:

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Us SPers get ists on every run, we just dont tell bntters cause it would upset them. :lol:

3. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

I get Zods........ok perhaps not, but congrats on the drop.

4. krzyhobo

krzyhobo IncGamers Member

OMG GIB ZOD!!1!

Yeah, congratulations on the drop. The sense of satisfaction when actually finding a rare item is so much greater in single player. One of the precious few to find a legit Zod run on cattle.net? Big deal - that guy has 19 of them and doesn't care if they're legit.

P.S. - Yes, single player IS awesome. So awesome we inspire awe in others.

5. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

that's my Ist dammit :drool: . i've been running countess hoping to get a Fal for Lionheart - best drop in 137 runs (thus far): Hel - yep, a single stinkin' hel. Weee! At the rate I'm collecting El's though I could probably cube a second one fairly soon.

Still, i'm glad to hear that someone's benefiting from that stingy b****. Congrats.

6. BadLoser

BadLoser IncGamers Member

It lives again!

I'm still looking for a Ist rune in singleplayer. However, I've been more lucky than you. Have gotten a fair share of decent runes. Like um, io, ko and of course lots of amn, sol, thul and shael.
    But the funny thing is my so called "hel game". I got 3 hel runes in about 5 minutes. Two doing a countess run, the third while doing shenk. :clap: