Single Player Gets Boring But It's Effective

mc_garb

Diabloii.Net Member
Single Player Gets Boring But It's Effective

I know in single player u can use the character command for enchancing enemies drops and exp it very effective than being on bnet when noone joins you game and u earn little amounts of exp. Well the sacrifice is Playing with Others or Leveling Faster without others unless u go on open. Enough about the jubber jabber but has anyone made each char lv 99 in single w/o cheats u know zon assn barb pally sorc druid? If anyone has enough patience.

<edit: extremely OT & questionable spam link deleted - AE>

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I've done it 4 times and those aren't the only options...playing in TCP/IP games is alot better than open battle.net, unless you use passwords there which is the same basically.

edit: twice with a zealot, once with a ww spear barb and once with a MS burrito zon

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
they used to be one of the most cheesiest build around...originally with lances and later with war pikes. They've now pretty much extinct in this patch.

Mr_McGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I found the uber gear for my MF Barb with my MF Sorc :). Well technically the MF barb wasn't just mine, he was a joint project between me and my friend. Too bad I lost both characters in a hard drive crash :(

mc_garb

Diabloii.Net Member
lol in your opinion what are the most stupidest builds that have made it to lv99 or can accomplish that by any means neccessary?

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
It's perfectly possible to get to level 99 without cheating. Good gear helps, and so does lots of patience. I have a one level 99 character and I'm trying to get more. Besides Borlag, I know of a couple of other people with 4 level 99 characters each.

And Single Player doesn't mean playing by yourself. I play TCP/IP games all the time. Just got a matriarch in 1.10 playing in a team that played together from start to finish.

Chris

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I've heard of an lvl99 drummer barb (meaning dual wand wearing barbarian), I think that's pretty insane....

edit: Icebird, you mean those players 64 cowruns? :)

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
don't have any idea, never seen that character or asked about it, but I know the guy who did it, and I know he's a legit player so I don't doubt that he'd lie about it

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
Seems to me that the best wands to use would be Suicide Branch. Someone may have a different opinion, but that's just my take on it.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Bolinbrooke said:
But 99's are a thing of the past in 1.10
heh that's the current situation yes...just wait and see, I'll go for the 99 even if it's the last thing I do ;)

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
I've heard of an lvl99 drummer barb (meaning dual wand wearing barbarian), I think that's pretty insane....
That is insane. But I prefer the title "chopstick fu master."

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Ravenforce3 said:
Seems to me that the best wands to use would be Suicide Branch. Someone may have a different opinion, but that's just my take on it.
I'm almost sure they use couple of those rare wands that look like B-Star, enormous elemental damage. I may be wrong tho...just that this looks like the only option to me.

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
heh that's the current situation yes...just wait and see, I'll go for the 99 even if it's the last thing I do ;)
That's insane alright, when u get to lvl 95, the amount of experience you earn is so miniscule. I have run over 300 WSK runs with my lvl 95 Zealot (with other MPers (hi Freya, Mattamore, Mung)) on players 8 and gained about 1/20 of an eperience bar.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss said:
I'm almost sure they use couple of those rare wands that look like B-Star, enormous elemental damage. I may be wrong tho...just that this looks like the only option to me.
If you found Crushing Blow on a couple of wands that would be a way to do it . . . although the "zapping wand of zappitude" is probably the way to go for PI beasts.

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
Man I should so make a drummer barb! Heh i dont plan on seeing lvl 99 with any of my characters as I feel content after I beat the game....I do however like to take my only two Mat/Pat out for a spin in WSK MP games every once in a while....Next up...kick-trapsin.

WOAH o_O AN AVATAR!