Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

single player advice pls

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Harleycooper, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Harleycooper

Harleycooper IncGamers Member

hi :) im harley just started diablo 2 LOD roughly 3 days ago been farming gear up to nightmare. my question is ...i am a pire bonespear necromancer i have on me currently as follows- wand +3bone spear +50%damage to undead .... helm-tarnhelm- amulet -the eye of etlich.... chest- sparkling mail... gloves-chance guards...ring-grim gyre.... ring- havoc master... belt carrion cord...boots storm nails. bone shield- wall of the eyeless. a couple of lowresist charms and gold find charms... iam wondering what is some good items ican farm for nightmare ... was leaning towards viper magi but idk where to find one. any helpis appreciated tyvm for your time .

2. Harleycooper

p.s just changed my +3 wand to ume's ament wand.. thought +2 necro skills +20%cast +2decrepify +3terror,hit causes monster to flee 50% +40 to mana and +50% damage to undead was a better option sinc my build is looking casty

3. Harleycooper

lament i meant lol

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

The runeword "White" would likely be a better weapon than Ume's Lament. You can shop for a wand with Drognan in Normal Act 2 - just run out the nearby gate to exit town and reset his wares. With a little patience you should be able to find a wand with plus to Bone Spear and two sockets, and go from there. Here's an example:

[​IMG]

5. Harleycooper

that seems sessy lol something to work towards

6. Harleycooper

oh i forgot to say thank you :)

7. Harleycooper

excellent i made the wand its pre beefy :). ill keep my lament inbswitch for decrepify for bosses..switch curse switch hit etc :) great stuff

8. Harleycooper

sht yea i just found a upgrade for my shield grim shield-lidless wall +1 all skills 20% faster cast 126%enhanved defense +10 energy incease maximum mana 10% 4 mana after each kill +1 light radius :) 341 defense - found diablo nightmare run :)..may keep other shield for poison areas like jungle

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  9. Harleycooper

found new helm - wormskull..

10. Harleycooper

big upgrade here.. i found HAEMOSUSU's ADAMANT CUIRASS- defense 700 o_o...+500defense-+40 defense vs melee +35 defense vs missile +75 to life -20% requirements..not the best for a nercro..but a lil beefy anything on nightmare melee can no longer harm me much.. need to focus on res

11. bodry

bodry IncGamers Member

Try to find Skin of the Vipermagi, Tarnhelm, Peasant Crown, Magefist. Nightmare Mephisto drops these, and it's endgame worthy.

12. Harleycooper

found tarn..socketed it n put a perf topaz in ._. im currently trying to get a viper..all day nightmare diablo runs..so far nothing..couple decnt swords..but meh

13. Harleycooper

cant do meph atm.. eveytime i go there i kill these undead pigme skeleton du dudes n die :\

14. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Yes, the undead stygian dolls pack a wallop, especially when they die and explode. It's best to use your merc as a shield - try to keep him between you and the dolls to absorb the brunt of the impact. I've found they tend to weather the death explosions much better than my characters do.

I've had success at Nightmare Pindleskin as well, although he does require more patience than Meph to get the good stuff. Good luck!

15. Harleycooper

i drooped my viper magi !!! 5 runs >-< yesh ty for the advice ot worked i used the merc as meat shield he took no damage .-. ive ante thks shkrt since i started d2 >_< wooooooot

16. Harleycooper

trying to get a +3 bone spear and +3 spirit from drognan now..-.- then remake wand