Singing Barb Guide ??

IAPI

Diabloii.Net Member
Singing Barb Guide ??

Could anyone give a link to a good singing barb guide? Thanks in advance...

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
the patch isnt that new so i dont think theres any guides around at the moment- tho you should be able to work it out using the synergies in the skill tree, shouldnt be too hard...

ventilator

Diabloii.Net Member
Basically:

Dual Wizzy
Enigma if rich / Viper / Que Hagans
Harle / Peseant
Arachnid
Frosties
Silks
Life, Mana, Skills on rings and ammy

Max War Cry, Battle Cry, How, Taunt, BO

Str Dex for Equipment, maybe some in ene, rest vita

xFullenex

Diabloii.Net Member
This is what im going for

Maxed WarCry
Maxed BO
Maxed Battle Cry
Maxed Howl
& Maxed Taunt

so that leaves 10 points for inc speed, nat res, iron skin, and inc stam also i got leap attack and leap... its nice to have

My Str is at 100 i belive... 75 dex for dual wizardspikes
rest into vit and no nrg

My gear

Peasnt Crown
Skin of the Viper Magi
Night smoke
Frost burns
Silkweave
+3 warcries w/25 tele charges
2 rings with lots of mana about 90+ im hoping to get 100+ til i get 2 SOJ's

Also get 2 +3 warcry javs or hat ever weapon you want. You wont be a killing king unless ur on norm or in 1 player nm. I'm only doing like 570 dmg with each cast... and each cast costs 36 mana and i have 1.3k mana and it runs out FAST! With my BO's i got around 2.4k life which is really nice... This is probably the most funest character that I have ever played!

But Singing Barbs ARE item dependant... You will want Enigma, Shako, 2 SOJ's and a Aracnid Mesh... u could use dual HoTo's but i like having a crap load of mana :) Hope this helps some! Oh also get Item Find and Find Potion ive gotten a IO, KO, LEM, and a MAL rune with it so far hehe :yep:

JamesMartigo

Diabloii.Net Member
xFullenex said:
2 rings with lots of mana about 90+ im hoping to get 100+ til i get 2 SOJ's
I've found some very nice magic mana rings with gambling, if you play TCP/IP I could spare you some...