Singer with Brand

accipite

Diabloii.Net Member
Singer with Brand

just finish this test on my local environment.
that maybe interesting for guys new to this kind of build. for example, me :azn:

Video

Kordova

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Singer with Brand

ZOMG where did u get the rings i need SOOOOO bad

dont you have problems with the AR? And considering thats some spiffy wc dmg isnt brand kind of redundant, well i guess not in pvm, i use my singer pvp...he is not nearly as well equipted as yours and does just fine...i belive tonight i will finish his gear

accipite

Diabloii.Net Member

everything is easy to get on local environment, just need a sec to import. :tongue:
i wish it is not too expensive cause next step i want to realize him on BN, otherwise i have to change some of them.
It seems monsters were stuned for every shout. i heard war cry is blockable, but it seems doesnt check AR.
i have never thought 1700 physical dam would rock before this test, now i think u may right on his damage, i ll remove those charms to have a try.

Kordova

Diabloii.Net Member

i run with 7Wc skillerz, hoto, arachs, torch, 5wc helm, nigma, 3wc ammy and im over 1750. im not familure with local environment...1400's with wizzys monsters up untill baal r Ez...im not running insight either and i have about 1150 mana since i went for dmg in duels now. the sad and unfortunate truth is that WC is blockable/dodgeable, I want to go max block but i dont want all that extera points in to dex Bc there is no caster shield good for MB and you must have atleast 105% fcr to contend.

MYK

Diablo: IncGamers Member

Hah! That's pretty neat! Amp + War Cry = luvz.

If it weren't for the cost I'm sure every singer out there would have a Brand bow on switch.

Thanks for sharing this. :)

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

yes, really low, blockable, high mana cost, physical damage. it's the skill i love to hate.... oooh if only it were magic damage!!

Kordova

Diabloii.Net Member

if WC was magic, and low mana or unblockable it would be broken...I hate maxblock...and dodge

Spankeh

Diabloii.Net Member

While we are asking about damage type, what type is Smite? Physical as well?

Kordova

Diabloii.Net Member

yeh smite is phys...and paladins are the brat of d2 ;/ grr ih pallys