Singer Helm - Worth using?

I have a white Lion Helm:

3 Bo
1 Shout
1 Warcry

Worth putting a Delirium into or no?

DrakeTheFallen

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah it'd make a pretty good pre-buff for helm for a barb. And as the person above me said, even if you have no use for it, you'll make a decent profit.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I assume this is PvM (if it's PvP I know nothing of relevance).

Actually, I would say following Delirium helm is better on another kind of barb than a singer.

Firstly, War Cry is the number 1 priority, even over Battle Orders. You should have enough +skills/warcries (from dual HoTO, dual SoJ, Arachnid, CoH (or perhaps the lowly Vipermagi) and grand charms that your BO should easily be larger than most other barbs in town. This build is so ridiculously safe anyway that the few extra hit points arent THAT imperative. But unlike other barbs your kill speed is nearly completely dependent on your +skills.

Secondly, the huge advantage in crowd control that the Delirium ctc Confusion offers is not that big an advantage for the Singer as anything is likely to be stunned anyway and you don't use your melee attack enough to trigger it.

Sure as hell go ahead an make the runeword as it will be an absolutely *****in' hat for many other barbs, but for the Singer, it's War Cry, War Cry and more War Cry.

Now, if the hat had +3 War Cry instead of +3 BO, it would have been another deal.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I assume this is PvM (if it's PvP I know nothing of relevance).

Actually, I would say following Delirium helm is better on another kind of barb than a singer.

Firstly, War Cry is the number 1 priority, even over Battle Orders. You should have enough +skills/warcries (from dual HoTO, dual SoJ, Arachnid, CoH (or perhaps the lowly Vipermagi) and grand charms that your BO should easily be larger than most other barbs in town. This build is so ridiculously safe anyway that the few extra hit points arent THAT imperative. But unlike other barbs your kill speed is nearly completely dependent on your +skills.

Secondly, the huge advantage in crowd control that the Delirium ctc Confusion offers is not that big an advantage for the Singer as anything is likely to be stunned anyway and you don't use your melee attack enough to trigger it.

Sure as hell go ahead an make the runeword as it will be an absolutely *****in' hat for many other barbs, but for the Singer, it's War Cry, War Cry and more War Cry.

Now, if the hat had +3 War Cry instead of +3 BO, it would have been another deal.
Uh... no.

+3 BO +2 Shout's about the best base delirium you can get for prebuff. Unless you can find +6 BO rare.

AncientsQuest

Diabloii.Net Member
TRUE!!!
great for prebuff

FALSE!!
good for singer

when delirum activates, the only skill that is allow to activate is armagedon

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Whites can though. It's rare but you can get +3 Warcry Skills and +3 Battle Orders.

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Edit - Wrong thread, *rolls eyes*

This quick reply thing is confusing if you're reading the last post in four different threads.