Singer Barb

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
hello. i have leveled a singer barb in the past, but i have gone for a second go. right now, i am mainly having trouble with killing because i do not have the main attacking skill which you get at level 30...i have been struggling to pull through because i kill super slow......

does any one have any ideas or suggestions that can help me push through to level 30

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
double swing is good for leveling fast and then when you hit 30 just respec

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Savage Polearm Recipe
Any grade diamond + kris + staff + belt

This on an Act 2 Mercenary will give you some very noticeable damage output and you can just assist him with Shout/BO. As mentioned above, Double Swing also works well (0 mana cost @ slvl 9). Flails are fast with good range and you can easily shop a 3 socket and 2 socket Flail from Act 2. One with 3x Ral will give you 15-90 Fire damage per hit and the other you can make Strength in for a source of damage that will scale with your clvl.

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
double swing is good for leveling fast and then when you hit 30 just respec
my best choice probably....im level 19 or so ACT 1

Savage Polearm Recipe
Any grade diamond + kris + staff + belt

This on an Act 2 Mercenary will give you some very noticeable damage output and you can just assist him with Shout/BO. As mentioned above, Double Swing also works well (0 mana cost @ slvl 9). Flails are fast with good range and you can easily shop a 3 socket and 2 socket Flail from Act 2. One with 3x Ral will give you 15-90 Fire damage per hit and the other you can make Strength in for a source of damage that will scale with your clvl.
i am in ACT 1......why you may ask...you said that you are level 19.....well i also like to play at /p5-/p8 (the real reason im failing), but it helps a lot to play at high p/# because better gear, level faster....etc.....just something to consider