Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

singe player

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by AxlRose, Apr 12, 2005.

1. AxlRose

AxlRose IncGamers Member

singe player

Is there anyway to mule stuff at Single Player? I saw some guys talkin bout that or did I missunderstand it completly?
    And what is Atma? Single Player's use that i know.. why?

2. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

ATMA is a very handy program for Windows (only?). It allows for you to open d2s files (saved characters) and simply move stuff on and off characters. Google it, and you're sure to find a download somewhere.

ATMA has a lot of other interesting features as well, like the very cool drop calculator, which will (when used correctly) display odds for a monster to drop what items, or what monster is most likely to drop a spesific item, all taking MF and number of players in the game into account.

Muling can also be done by using two computers in LAN (or with a trusted friend on open) but atma is MUCH safer, as it will save a backup of your characters, in case you make a mistake.

Go get it ;)

3. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

ATMA is a muling program and it is supported by this site because its only purpose is to fufill the muling ability that lacks in single player. The program does not allow for editing characters.

What makes it nice for trading is that you can save items as a file that is small and can be emailed.

Here is the SPF's thread about ATMA.

And yes it works only for windows version of Diablo 2, Mac users can not use it, and if I recall macs have no muling programs worthwhile, best to use lan or open to mule in them.

4. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Also, you can create a "Stash" with ATMA and end up having an infinite amount of space to store anything and everything. I created several stashes, each with different names (ie. Uniques, Rares, etc.). It makes it easier than saving each item as a seperate file. You can view the properties in ATMA and drag and drop them.

5. Harleyquin

Harleyquin IncGamers Member

I'm an ATMA user myself, but I have a question. How do you use the stash file?

6. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

On the pulldown menu Utility, click New Stash. Name the stash as you want it (ie. Uniques, Rings, Charms, Set, etc). Check the path so you know where its going. Now, to open the stash, you'd do it as you open one of your characters, except it will now appear on the D2X tab on the Character/Item View. Just drag and drop stuff into it and you'll understand.