Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Since when did Act V become act II?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by OneKillWonder, Apr 1, 2004.

1. OneKillWonder

OneKillWonder IncGamers Member

Since when did Act V become act II?

I just posted this in the bugs section but I am not sure many people go there and there are a lot of people viewing this forum. I am quite sorry if this breaks any rule, but I just got to Act V on NM and when I go out into the Bloody Foothills there are all these Skellie Archers and other Act II monsters. My friend just recently got to Act V on NM also and he had the same problem. Claw Vipers who cast bone spear and Saber Cats. I don't know if this is a bug or a bad install disc or what. Could someone please give me some info as to what's going on?

2. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

they changed where the monsters are a lot in 1.10.. rearranged em.. so they're not all where they used to stay anymore

3. Rucent

Rucent IncGamers Member

It's Blizzard's attempt at trying to breathe new life into the game to keep it interesting. I think it's pretty stupid really, I enjoyed playing act 5 in .09. I already killed burning archers in act 2, why would I want to do it again? (actually the guest monsters encourage me to skip through more of the game than enjoy it, but I guess Blizzard can't please everyone)

4. OneKillWonder

OneKillWonder IncGamers Member

Rucent: I agree with you. Act V used to be my favorite act, but now just...ugh.

5. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member

It really doesn't fit much to have snakes at the top of the mountains.

6. WarBossMorgrum

WarBossMorgrum IncGamers Member

I think that the "new" monsters took all the atmosphere out of Act 5. It used to feel like you were actually breaking a siege and fighting monsters that actually worked together as one army. Now it's like the local wildlife ate some toxic waste and went all homicidal.

7. daskidude

daskidude Banned

its new in the 1.10 patch, in a5 hell, nm random monsters spawn. ive seend QUILL RATS and HELL CATS by shenk.