Simple question...

HungarianRipper

Diabloii.Net Member
Simple question...

...that I cant find an answer to : Do locked chests drop better items ? Or are they all the same TC in the same area and the locking of them random ?

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember reading on bnet that they dont have better chance to drop magic items but they drop more stuff for your mf

chrislindsay

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I remember something about the TC being the same, but they seem to yeild better items more often because the percentage is goosed by the double drops... I can´t remember where I saw this or I´d post the link...

HungarianRipper

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:
You couldn't find the answer?

You didn't even search, because on page 2 of these forums, 2 days ago, someone asked the very same question...

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=496639

If for some reason the answer there wasn't satisfying enough, instead of making a new thread, you could've asked it there?
I guess thats why you have 3000+ posts, running around acting like a mod wanna-be.

Next time try not being such a smart ***, what are you , 12 years old ?

Gorny

Banned
HungarianRipper said:
I guess thats why you have 3000+ posts, running around acting like a mod wanna-be.

Next time try not being such a smart ***, what are you , 12 years old ?
I'd back down now if I were you.

If you feel someone is being a troll or smart *** (in this case, no) then report the post.

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
Almost afraid to stick my nose in this one but hungarian has a point -- looking at the topic of the post a few days ago would do nothing to link it to his question. Not everyone reads every thread due to time or simply nothing of interest in the topic of the thread.

The search function gives varying results depending on how well you specify your search.

Might be more helpful from some of the people who do read all the topics to simply link to the ongoing discussion (or previously answered question) instead of being so condescending.

(now hiding in corner hoping not to get cracked upside the head by a mod stick :undecided: )

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
jag said:
Almost afraid to stick my nose in this one but hungarian has a point -- looking at the topic of the post a few days ago would do nothing to link it to his question. Not everyone reads every thread due to time or simply nothing of interest in the topic of the thread.

The search function gives varying results depending on how well you specify your search.

Might be more helpful from some of the people who do read all the topics to simply link to the ongoing discussion (or previously answered question) instead of being so condescending.

(now hiding in corner hoping not to get cracked upside the head by a mod stick :undecided: )
I appreciate you trying to stick up for the OP, but if you search for "locked AND chest", the simplist I can think of, these are the results: http://forums.diabloii.net/search.php?searchid=576060

With the very first thread being the one I mentioned above :rolleyes:

But then again, I am overexaggerating, I admit that too :laugh: