hejhej

Diabloii.Net Member
Simple Question Regarding Pally Elite Shield - Spirit

Which Shield is best to make Spirit in?

Royal
Sacred Targe
Sacred Rondache
Kurast

Depending on if you want to use as little str as possible, and obtain as much base % blocking as possible, which shiled is the optimum?

Or on a general basis, which shield and why (Please tell me the pros)

Thanks.

GaArchAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont you mean Vortex instead of Royal?

Sacred Targe has the Highest block(60%) and think it has lowest str requirements from all elite paladin shields. So the Sacred Targe would be the best option.

Sacred Targe
Sacred Rondache
Kurast Shield
Vortex Shield

As you go down the list the Def gets higher but as a downside the block rating gets lower as you go down the list.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Agreed, sacred targe is the best option for spirits.
Also it has the best resell value too, especially if it has 40+ resist.

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
along the same note, i found an eth sacred targe with 24+ resists. is this worth making an exile with? I use a HoZ rite now and doing fine..but it seems almost impossible to find a 4 soc eth vortex with good resists.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
along the same note, i found an eth sacred targe with 24+ resists. is this worth making an exile with? I use a HoZ rite now and doing fine..but it seems almost impossible to find a 4 soc eth vortex with good resists.
That is not a bad shield, if you can glitch it and get 4os you should make a nice ST exile. IMO ethereal vortox is too hard to find and I prefer use other shields once I got them.