Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Silo's Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

With the results in .... Silo has a degree!

Congrats silo.

:thumbup: :balloons: :guiness: :congrats:

RL: Yeah I will think of something.

D2: Oh yeah. Great Baal map, just looking to improve gear now. A shimmering of balance or a sparky of balance so not much room for improvement.

EDIT:
    Hacking wireless networks? :coverlaugh:

Don't forget the Eth listing and the tab for FCR, FHR, IAS, Resists.

Also why doesn't it display chance to block.

Oh crap. If you finish the min/max display - yes I whined about that - then I'll actually have to sort of the best/worst of the stashes. Oh bugger.

2. silospen

silospen IncGamers Member

Re: Silo's Sundaily

Thank you Thyiad :D

Finally I can concentrate on doing the fun things I want to do with computers instead of what they want me to do with them. Been working on GoMule for 6 hours straight today, it's so much fun.

Just putting the finishing touches on the min/max displayer (possibly your suggestion?) which shows where your item lies between the worst possible stats and best possible stats. Pretty handy I hope, certainly I end up looking at the AS to try to work out if my 200 ED is perfect or terrible an awful lot!

3. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Might as well make a button that automatically gears your characters for you to with the best items you've got muled, you can call it the "auto gear" button! Congrats by the way Silo.

RL: Found a place to live in Vancouver and I move in tomorrow (living in a hotel right now). Start my new job on Monday, I'm pretty nervous, but I'm sure it will be fine.

D2: Keep meaning to play but I always end up watching tv. Perhaps tonight.

-hps

4. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

Congrats Silo! How's the feeling of freedom? (Still a few weeks away myself, eager to know) Any plans for what happens next?

RL: Wake up. Curse the world. It's been a busy night. :grin:
    Other than that potter about and make myself useful. I made the mistake of saying I'd tidy up the kitchen & living room the weekend after the previous batch of exams were done. Turns out my housemates are holding me to that, and since they have exams between monday and wednesday it's not entirely fair for me to ask them to lend a hand. On the flip side, I can choose to listen to whatever music I want to while I sort things out...

Other than that, I don't really have much planned anyway.

D2: Once the housework's done. :grin: Hopefully make some progress with my HC characters. I've had a bit more D2 time than usual, but I refuse to play HC when drunk or overtired, so it's been strictly SC for me. Time to change that.

OVG: Playing Breath of Fire on the SNES atm. About halfway through, around the point I got to last time before losing track of what was going on and losing interest. Hopefully that won't happen this time, and I can go on and finish it. Re-downloaded Major Stryker last night. Top scrolling shooter I used to play as a kid, and have come back to several times over the years. I can sense another wave of addiction just waiting for me...

5. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

RL- Just woke up about an hour ago, had a nice breakfast with the family and now i have to study like a mad man because of my up coming mid year exams in less than 2 weeks time. I also have alot on this week as far as school goes, so i am preparing my self for that.

D2- I really want to play but i ain't going to until my mid years are finished on the 12th of June. So until then nothing...

6. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

Big congrats, silo!:balloons:

RL: Have to do the editing of a commemorative publication about 20 years of partnership between Regensburg (the place where I live) and Odessa. Only 90 pages to go...it should go into printing sometime next week *cough*

D2: Since my laptop is still only starting up in safe mode with tons of graphical errors...no.

7. leetserv

leetserv IncGamers Member

RL: My wrist is a bit better. My mother turned 50 yesterday, so there was a big party and lots of alcohol. It was fun and i danced all night =)

DII: My wrist is good enough to play for short periods of time, so i took my frenzy barb to nightmare hellforge and lo and behold. Also, i thought pressing prt scr took a screenshot automatically, but i actually had to paste it in paint. How do i make diablo save the screenshots?

8. EJB

EJB IncGamers Member

Congrats Silo

RL and D2-rarely are they connected but after going to the ER last night when my right index finger wouldn't budge from being fully closed for about 3 hours, I am scheduled for a trigger finger release surgery next Tuesday. In other words, no D2 for a long time.
    EJB

9. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

@leetserv: you're running RWM/RRM? Try looking for the screenshots in the mod's directory, the same one that the shortcut points to in the "Start In" box of it's properties. Hope that made sense.

edit: As an example, here's how it looks for me: http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6466/screenshotpatheu4.jpg
    You can see the path to this directory in the bar at the top.

10. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

Congrats Silo :thumbup: enjoy your freedom (for a while :rolleyes:)

RL: Nope (well some homework, but don't really feel like that...)

D2: Well perhaps finally today...

HHB

11. Docturnal

Docturnal IncGamers Member

RL: Slept late, went shopping.

D2: Meph running til I get the 3 pieces I want for my long term project, then in the unlightly event that I actually find all 3 ill go on to LK-runs. (The project will be made public when it is closer to completion. You should be anxiously waiting for it though, it is a bit insane)

12. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

RL: I was at work, early from morning. And the best part? It was very quiet day. Could've stayed home and sleep, but that's not my decision :rolleyes:

D2: I might do 1-5 Pit runs with my Nat Phoenix girlie, but not sure. Hoping to get closer to that lvl79..