Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sigons set

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by groan, Feb 12, 2004.

1. groan

groan IncGamers Member

sigons set

hi im a bit of a newb and was wonderin at what lvl should my hammerdin trade in my full sigons set for something better... the set was givin to me free and its been serving me well so far... by the way im at lvl 23 at the moment. thanx all.

2. zerokid

zerokid IncGamers Member

Uber gear for a Palladin would be Shako, Mara's or Rare Ammy, Enigma Armor, HotO, HoZ, Wizzy, etc. There really isn't a level requirement. It depends on the speed at which you will be able to get your gear. But seeing that you're new, it might take a while. I strongly suggest you to not worry about things such as these, and focus yourself more into playing the game and learning about trade values, MF'ing spots. It'll help you a lot.

I doubt that you will get anything valuable for Sigon's Set, but I have to admit that it's a great set to use at the beginning of your hammerdin's life.

Good luck!

3. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

One thing, If I were you, I wouldn't trade that sigon's set just yet. Like Zerokid said, you wont probably get much for it but on the other hand you can keep it and use it again when you start another character. Imo, this set is probably the best low level set of the game and some pieces of it can be use virtually though out the game.

4. patheticloser

patheticloser IncGamers Member

Indeed, it is a good set to keep. I had one with a Perfect Diamond in the shield. I regret letting it go.

5. Schnorres

Schnorres IncGamers Member

use gloves, belt, boots in normal and nightmare (maybe shield too) sell the rest if you get better stuff or if you come to late nightmare.
    Try to get a "rhyme"-runeword (sheal-eth) shield instead of sigons in nightmare.

6. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

like Wurmer said save it for a later char to start with, so mule it & maybe u can use it on a barb or amazon char.

7. groan

groan IncGamers Member

Thanx everyone for the help its been really usefull. hope to see ya in the game!!