Sigon's Complete Steel!!

hawkeyes

Diabloii.Net Member
Sigon's Complete Steel!!

Sorry this is kinda a noob question. I am having trouble finding the last piece of sigons complete steel, sigon's wrap. Do I have to be on Hell or something because I am on nightmare and I still can't find it? Thank you.

front243

Diabloii.Net Member
No you can even find it in normal, in fact your best odds of finding it are in normal. Do a few Mephisto-runs, because they drop quite often to my experience.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
its easier to find those items on normal than anywhere else. just rush bosses on normal, like mephisto.
Normal goes faster too. I have found cowgames on normal effective for low-end sets too...

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
hawkeyes said:
Sorry this is kinda a noob question. I am having trouble finding the last piece of sigons complete steel, sigon's wrap. Do I have to be on Hell or something because I am on nightmare and I still can't find it? Thank you.

once you get to hell you'll wanting(if not needing) better equipment anyway, but its still worth having a full sigon's, for leveling other chars. you should also be able to trade for it quite easily for1-2 pgs, or even find some to give it you for free. although one you find yourself will always be that little bit sweater :thumbsup:

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Sig's is really best used for twinking a character you don't plan on rushing. It's pretty much junk by the time you get to mid NM IMO.

Ter

Diabloii.Net Member
if you had said any other piece I could have helped you out...

my level 15 barbarian currently has the whole set minus the belt as well ;)

I've got two extra helmets and gloves...but no belt sorry.

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I might have ~6-7 xtra sigons belt (and boots and helms)
If you are on ladder Europe, just PM me for your full sigons.