signature

Skinink

Diabloii.Net Member
signature

holy crap man im trying to find out how to set up my signature thing and i cant find it anywhere! wtf

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Signatures are only for pals. and how to become pal you say? donate to the forum, you can find a link to it at the top of the forum

- D.J.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
In other words :

1 - GiB mOneYz
2 - GetZ yEr siGzorXz !!1!!oneone

:badteeth:

You can also copy/paste your sig in each of your posts, but I suppose you'll get bored very soon :grin: !

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
You can also copy/paste your sig in each of your posts, but I suppose you'll get bored very soon :grin: !

Actually, that's not the best idea. Since sigs are a reward to PALs for donating, it kinda defeats the purpose if someone circumvents that sytem. I'm not sure if it is technically against the rules to do it, but I have seen mods tell people to stop doing it in the past. Besides, a Bronze PALship isn't exactly expensive...

Gorny

Banned
Actually, that's not the best idea. Since sigs are a reward to PALs for donating, it kinda defeats the purpose if someone circumvents that sytem. I'm not sure if it is technically against the rules to do it, but I have seen mods tell people to stop doing it in the past. Besides, a Bronze PALship isn't exactly expensive...
Correct, since sigs are a Pal only perk, manually adding them in posts is not a good idea.

But, we usually do overlook adding your forum name or your account name in posts.

Skinink

Diabloii.Net Member
And how do you go about being a "pal" and how do you go about getting a membership,how much does it cost and what do you get with it?