Signature Question

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Signature Question

How do you add your signature so after your every post a sentence or two will always remain under a line?

I can do this in all forums that I'm involved in, but not Dii.net

- Dennis

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Signature requires Pal status here. They are trying to get a bit of help. I also have a larger PM box. See "paypal support diabloii.net" box ..upper right of any forum page.

Gorny

Banned
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
How do you add your signature so after your every post a sentence or two will always remain under a line?

I can do this in all forums that I'm involved in, but not Dii.net

- Dennis
'

You've been here how long ?

Like said above, you need to donate and become a pal.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol... you guys actually donated... cool... my parents will never let me... I'm only 15 and still crashing at their place... :(

- Dennis

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 15 too. Just ask you parents. It's like only $7 for 6 months of bronze which includes a sig. :thumbsup:

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Lol... you guys actually donated... cool... my parents will never let me... I'm only 15 and still crashing at their place... :(

- Dennis
Careful dude, the mods tend to frown on those that wrire their own sigs into each message...although yours is pretty short. :uhhuh:

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
SirDooFuss said:
Careful dude, the mods tend to frown on those that wrire their own sigs into each message...although yours is pretty short. :uhhuh:
I don't think any mod cares about signing a post with your name, I see lots of people do it all the time. It's adding in the big quotes at the end when you aren't a pal that may get you yelled at.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Suggestive...My Mom is Really old...you might want to try a different realm. Just a suggestion *grin*

(Note to eveyone who doesn't get this...see "Realm" under Suggestives' Avatar)

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:

- Dennis
As a parent of a 13 year old, you might be suprised what we will do if you eat your vegetables and do your homework! :clap:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
They... said... no... said I should spend more time spending time studying for exams for this week... and I'm getting a math tutor over the Summer break... A EFFING MATH TUTOR! :eek: Summer!

Guess the "Koreaness" has got them too... so uptight when it comes to education... even though we live in Canada... damn. :mad:

So tell me guys... how does it feel having a colored "B" before your name, having supremacy over common peasents like me and having like 1 more PM msg box? :rolleyes:

- Dennis (I can do my signature to and NOONE CAN STOP ME!

SirDooFuss said:
As a parent of a 13 year old, you might be suprised what we will do if you eat your vegetables and do your homework! :clap:
... you're asking us for too much... I absolutely refuse to eat anything that's not in my own special food pyramid that includes chicken wings, popcorn chicken, chocolate bars, chocolate cookies, chicken, popcorn, chocolate chicken, popcorn wings, etc. and the day I do my homework right after school will be the day Bhuda kills me... and believe me, Bhudas don't kill. (It's all about "Inner Peace"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my signature.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Cooked said:
Suggestive...My Mom is Really old...you might want to try a different realm. Just a suggestion *grin*

(Note to eveyone who doesn't get this...see "Realm" under Suggestives' Avatar)
Yeah, but this realm is hack free and friendly. It also offers really tight gameplay, silky smooth framerate and very low latency.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Yeah, but this realm is hack free and friendly. It also offers really tight gameplay, silky smooth framerate and very low latency.

Good one!

Ten letters.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
SuggestiveName said:
I guess it contains a lot of PKs.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm surprised the admins haven't made a stink about the realm thingie as a mini free sig, like they did with locations, I'd rather have locations back anyways