Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sigh...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_dragon, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Black_dragon

Black_dragon IncGamers Member

sigh...

I don't think i'm having as much fun as i should be having with my necro. Because i have allready did it before, but then i had to reformat my computer. Is it legal, and possible that someone could send me a character? I don't know if it's considerd cheating or not, but i just want to get out of the ****ty normal stage and start mfing and making some beasty characters. I haven't even found 1 set item or unique and i'm up to act 3. Someone help me out please...

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Sorry, we dont trade characters here, unless its a lvl 1 mule.
    Just find a character you think you'll enjoy and stick with it, the items will come.:thumbsup:

3. Black_dragon

Black_dragon IncGamers Member

k well i guess i will just have to be patient and continue with my necro :(

4. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

MP with someone that should help you advance much faster...
    But IMO you will lose all the fun
    I think starting a new char and going through normal is always fun,specialy untwinked ;)

5. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

It's ok to send a character to another person - whether a mule, or a fully-developed one. The key to legit play is that the donor MUST delete that character/items, to avoid dupes. As FB said, we do have a forum rule that says characters can't be traded. I'm talking about a giveaway - it's been done before.

But most here will encourage you to build your own. So you've done a necro before - maybe consider building him differently this time. Instead of a pure skellimancer (I assume this is your plan), get some bone skills. Or maybe go with a different golem. SP offers great variety - take advantage of that. :thumbsup:

6. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

In addition to what AE said, check out the giveaway thread. There's typically lots of stuff for low-level characters there. That is certainly your best bet for starter items.

7. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Or try a different type of char. If you're just getting started, a barb does great for MF & GF because of item find basicly doubling all of your drops.

8. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Rome wasn't built in a day. I've been playing solid for 1-1/2 years and I'm not that rich (4 TC 87's). You don't just install the game and get one of each unique. My first month I didn't even know really what a unique was.

You're gonna have to get that first character going in NM, then things will start to fall in place. After that you can shop NM Meph mart until you have enough to move to better hunting grounds. Also consider this an apprentice time where you're learning about game mechanics, etc. 7/10 of all I learned happened with my first character finishing Hell.

People recommended the necro cause its the safest. Assassin trapper (or trapper/kicker) and meteorb sorc can also do well.