<sigh> I should have known better

channimal

Diabloii.Net Member
<sigh> I should have known better

So.. thanks to a couple of nice strange souls out there I found my recently rerolled sorc able to do normal baal runs at lvl 29. She's living the life and clicking the "join" button for the next "I telebaal-xx" game. I get in a new game and things are going great. At the end of the minions the group says "Baal!11!!" and despite my inner voice (you know.. the one that says "don't drink that much", or "don't look at any other woman but your wife") telling me.. "errmmmm... just quit out of this game and go find another run", I jump into the throneroom.. a couple minutes later the ground is shaking and stuff is falling.. I quit out of the game.. and a graphic comes up that says, "Congrat.. bla, bla, bla Slayer.. bla, bla".

Now I'm thinking.. oh crap. Lvl 30 in NM.

It has been a tough and tedious grind to try and get a little higher in NM. Leveling my Merc has been murder, since every game I'm in he ends up dead after a wave of 3 or more monsters... <sigh>

I should have known better. I don't do NM until I'm 50+ :embarassed:

It is just way too tough for a little sorc like me...

Just venting.. don't mind me.

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are on ladder, I can help you level up

/w *kalvydas or *bestkalvydas after 4:30pm eastrn time

McCain123

Diabloii.Net Member
If your sorc is able to tele to normal Baal open your own series, otherwise check for games with a new created char in normal, change char to sorc and hope there is still one place left, once you have done this.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
What skills are you using? Fireball, orb, meteor, chain lightning, etc etc shouldn't have much trouble in NM at level 30. You should be able to tele all the way to andy and killer her, in fact.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Join a few cows and you'll be 45 in no time, assuming you can find them. Otherwise just as the others have said, making your own baalruns ain't that bad.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are using orb and has insight, go straight to nm. You get more exp that way. I usually just go to nm at lvl 32, with the help of insight and spirit.

channimal

Diabloii.Net Member
unfortunately, I don't have tele yet. Also, I'm blizzard right now. I do plan to add fb (classic Blizzballer) but had to reroll becuase of skill point misallocation.

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
despite my inner voice (you know.. the one that says "don't drink that much", or "don't look at any other woman but your wife") telling me.. "errmmmm... just quit out of this game and go find another run"
I dont know about anyone els but i have never heard of such a thing as an "inner voice".

huh...maybe its just me...:rolleyes:

anywho...if you are USEast NL i would be more then happy to lend you a hand leveling.

Z-Suijin

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
So.. thanks to a couple of nice strange souls out there I found my recently rerolled sorc able to do normal baal runs at lvl 29. She's living the life and clicking the "join" button for the next "I telebaal-xx" game. I get in a new game and things are going great. At the end of the minions the group says "Baal!11!!" and despite my inner voice (you know.. the one that says "don't drink that much", or "don't look at any other woman but your wife") telling me.. "errmmmm... just quit out of this game and go find another run", I jump into the throneroom.. a couple minutes later the ground is shaking and stuff is falling.. I quit out of the game.. and a graphic comes up that says, "Congrat.. bla, bla, bla Slayer.. bla, bla".

Now I'm thinking.. oh crap. Lvl 30 in NM.

It has been a tough and tedious grind to try and get a little higher in NM. Leveling my Merc has been murder, since every game I'm in he ends up dead after a wave of 3 or more monsters... <sigh>

I should have known better. I don't do NM until I'm 50+ :embarassed:

It is just way too tough for a little sorc like me...

Just venting.. don't mind me.
Most important thing to remember in baal runs is always check your log at the start. And if you can complete baal for quest, and dont want to, then do minions and unparty after.