Sigh any real duelers left?

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Sigh any real duelers left?

So I make lld games, I get people that have 'duelers' if you want to call them that and run from mine that are lower lvl. I get pvm people wasting space in my duel games. SO WHERE HAVE ALL THE REAL DUELERS GONE???

I even see people trading for duel gear, and never see a dueler around.

Just makes me wonder if I should simply make pk's and forget dueling...

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I still have a level 12 charger. :p I kind of got bored of it, though, same shoes as you, I suppose.

Lucky

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
no no...the only person to beat helz...234 times in a row has left...and Im sorry Im not coming back. :)

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
PhatTrumpet said:
"I'm not a real dueler; I just play with myself in my own imagination."
Come again ^_^ ?

The real duellers left when chickenhack arrived. After that there were only the addicted and the insane like us who still wanted a fair fight.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Everyone knows all the real dueling left at 1.10 as the real dueling was in classic. In LOD its more about 3-5 seconds massive damage or 1-3 hitting. Crap man I use to duel for hours in Classic drunk off my arse with lessor weapons than the duped/rollbacked nubs.

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Baranor said:
Come again ^_^ ?

The real duellers left when chickenhack arrived. After that there were only the addicted and the insane like us who still wanted a fair fight.
I kill chickenhackers!

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
HelzCaretaker said:
I kill chickenhackers!
I once killed a chickenhacker. True story. It took him 4 or 5 tries to figure out how to leave town with someone hostile to him without auto-fluxing. When he finally did, I keelt him and he fluxed a split second later. I wouldn't call him a real dueler, though... I just thought it was an interesting story, so I figured I'd share it.

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
Full_Circle said:
I once killed a chickenhacker. True story. It took him 4 or 5 tries to figure out how to leave town with someone hostile to him without auto-fluxing. When he finally did, I keelt him and he fluxed a split second later. I wouldn't call him a real dueler, though... I just thought it was an interesting story, so I figured I'd share it.
Killing chickenhackers was the main reason I had an affinity for chargers.

gg chickenhack. It was extremely satisfying taking out chickening 'duelers'.

But, sadly, I think all my characters are past their 90 day limit...
WoW has taken me back...

Kilmin

Banned
HelzCaretaker said:
So I make lld games, I get people that have 'duelers' if you want to call them that and run from mine that are lower lvl. I get pvm people wasting space in my duel games. SO WHERE HAVE ALL THE REAL DUELERS GONE???

I even see people trading for duel gear, and never see a dueler around.

Just makes me wonder if I should simply make pk's and forget dueling...
well i got a higher lvl dueler. only 79 atm, but will be lvled soon.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
I killed Helz once. It was fun.

But yeah, real dueling ended with 1.10. 1.09 was probably the best time to duel ever. Early 1.09 mind you.

turnips

Diabloii.Net Member
I was watching Helz duel last night and nothing's changed since the release of chicken. It just baffles me that these people have accepted the fact that their accounts/cd keys will be banned for the use of maphack and still use it.

This is the honest truth; in terms of 3rd party program hacking, hardcore is far more corrupt than softcore. Go figure.