Showin' off my new char (1 2 3 4 5... Last Page)

Sip

Banned
Showin' off my new char (1 2 3 4 5... Last Page)

I made a new char. He is a remake of my Paladin who got townkilled. The only difference is this time he uses grief instead of Beast (a suggestion from you guys when i posted about him a while back). Anyway...His gear was funded by a high maras i found while looking for a dclone.

This paladin that i made is basically a zealer who uses dreams for holyshock and then conviction as his real aura. His armor and Wep are for physical damage. Here are some pictures of my gear...then my stats...then me trying to get a sorc to duel me with my fake gear on (which is shaftstop, nats helm, heavens light and Hoz)

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8878/screenshot0868qf.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3702/screenshot0833ou.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6919/screenshot0849jh.jpg

In the second screenshot, my real damage is actually higher. Grief doesnt seem to display my physical damage..but it is there when i attack.

As far as duels go...No one seems to want to duel. Even scanning my fake gear with their maphack doesnt really influence them into wanting to fight. I only had 1 real duel...which was with a level ** barbarian. I kept my gear secret to him until he went out...I proceeded to Chicken him at to about 1/4 life in 1 hit from charge.

Hopefully I'll have some exciting fights in the future...but for now it seems everyone just runs away from me.

ReTrAc

Diabloii.Net Member
"But I am just a noob -_-" lol brilliant. Nice build good luck. I beleive they think your a FoHer so that why they won't duel you so try to put conviction on (if you have it) so theyn will think your a hammerdin.

Oxy

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, Sip, great Pally. I hope you get some killin' down.

Awesome, really. Makes me want to play again.

And that's my honorary hello for the month -.-

Sip

Banned
AzaZaz said:
Lo Lo Jah Jah for maras?
Got Jah Jah Ber for Maras

I was able to Make both my dreams, trade Ber for Lo to make my fort. The grief cost me Ist+Um which i already had. (grief is low, +355 dmg)

Sadly I rolled a 25% res fort and a +5% to res dream shield. The helm was ok with 13% res.
(that is why i didnt post the whole list of mods ;) )

Stimm: hes not Really a Pvper. If he was a 100% pvper I would probably have Call to arms and take into consideration really tough pvp chars like Barbs and hammerdins, no thanks. In my experience dueling Pvp barbs, about 90% of them will chicken before they are even close to dying.

This build does surprisingly well for pvm. In act 1, the holyshock pulse will kill lots of monsters before i can even zeal them. In act 5 I can work my way through the caverns quite quick. Meph dies in about 10 seconds.

The rest of my items are: 8/14str Draculs, 38/15% verdungos, 247/19 ravenfrost, 6/6 dual leech mana fire res rare ring, gore riders, highlords.

Charms are anni then rest are life/res, life, all res, res.

So as you can see I am more like a hybrid pvm/pvp. I would prefer dueling people who think i use crappy gear as opposed to showing up with dreams fort and grief and picking on the most scary looking zerker with his own level 51 bo'er. Chances are if they know what i use and still want to duel me, i probably wont duel them.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
Got Jah Jah Ber for Maras

I was able to Make both my dreams, trade Ber for Lo to make my fort. The grief cost me Ist+Um which i already had. (grief is low, +355 dmg)

Sadly I rolled a 25% res fort and a +5% to res dream shield. The helm was ok with 13% res.
(that is why i didnt post the whole list of mods ;) )

still tho, thats some ridiculous deals eh, jah jah ber for mars, (enigma + jah for ammy) and grief for ist + um (ist + um for Lo), I'd love to find the duper that you've been trading with :)

GJ on the good trades.

Sip

Banned
People trade 2 ists for +1 cta's all the time (ist ist for mal ist ohm).

i have seen high maras go for 5 or more high runes. Thats just the prices here on east :confused:

I have traded xeylovers high maras and got him Jah Ber Ohm for it. He then made enigma and lucky xey rolled him a 6/6/3 cta.

I would consider myself a pretty good trader. I am patient and when I find someone who desperately needs what I am trading, I can get good deals. The deals I got to make this pally were good, but not amazing. As far as values go, They were pretty fair. I even ripped myself off getting some of the other minor stuff. If you want to hear some really incredible trades I made, send me a PM :)

The thing is, The guy who i got grief off of probably had it rotting on one of his mules for ages. I came in, did a little sweet talking and bartering (start at ist, he says 2 ist, I say ist+um and he thinks it over then we trade).

Im sure you know how it works...just go out to the trade channels and do your thing :)

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
Im sure you know how it works...just go out to the trade channels and do your thing :)
Could you like, come over to Europe and help me out a bit then? :p All I've been getting lately is "offer ist for your nightwings" (a 120%ed +15%coldskill +18dex nightwings ffs). aaaaargh ::frustrated::

More ontopic, thats a nice pally. Can you manage to hit everything with that low ar and convic on?

HoD

Sip

Banned
uh well no...cuz i died...trying to pk a hammerdin and barb doing the pits :|

But, when i was alive, yes, Grief has Ignore target defence and Conviction did something like -95% targets defence.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Grief is another thing that the char screen displays incorrectly, you're doing much higher physical damage than it shows :)-