Show me your phones.

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Show me your phones.

Which ones have you got & whats your next buy?

Current:SE K700i..Nice features,reception,Great Mp3 quality,ok camera.sucky batterylife though :teeth:

next perhaps: Nokia 6680,I've just fallen in love with it. :clap:

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/May2005/1430.htm

Hope to god it isnt mono mp3 again. :rolleyes:

edit:just read the specs again-says stereo headset. :thumbsup:

Rik

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't have a cellphone, haven't had one in about a year and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Here's mine. How'd I find it? Simple, I did a Google image search for "sprint, phone, old" and it was the the 9th hit, and the 3rd phone shown.
lol nice 1.

Mine is a Song Erricson (sp?) T610. Pretty happy with it, serves me well. I also don't want anything too expensive, cuz then I'd be afraid it may be stolen/broken/destroyed etc.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
one of my friends at school has the motorola razr. I was like: "holy crap that's two PSPs right there!" :lol:

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
OMG We totally rule! Actually Anakha and I have the same. We're on a family plan.
The phone is cool, but I barely use the camera on it...
In fact I think my friends have put more use in my phone's camera than I have. Heh.

ozz109

Diabloii.Net Member
I just got a phone last week, It's a beautifull Samsung i bought a Bluetooth adaptor for it yesterday so know i can transfer mp3's onto it and then play them with the mp3 player or as a ringtone which is all pretty neat.

Hatsepsut

Banned
Hm mine is a z600 and it's pretty good. Got it for free so can't complain. The camera is one of the worst I've ever seen in a mobile phone, though.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Nokia 3510i

Long Live the golden days of having the best phone around since i could play Poly's...and now people can take pictures of my phone using their phone!

Ah well. about time i got a new one.

Any suggestions for (In England) around £80-100?

Arb

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Arbedark said:
Nokia 3510i

Long Live the golden days of having the best phone around since i could play Poly's...and now people can take pictures of my phone using their phone!

Ah well. about time i got a new one.

Any suggestions for (In England) around £80-100?
I wouldn't bother mate, about 2 months after you buy one, suddenly all the phones have another new gadget on (electric can opener, fan attachment, etc.).

I'm sticking with my current one, hoping retro comes into fashion...