Show me your LLD builds

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I am very interested in trying this out with you folks.

Thank you for patiently answering all my questions, and thank you for posting the links for me. In return I have been patient and read all 240 some odd posts in that LLD thread as well as reading the new and old rules over a few times. I still have more questions though! doh!

Its not stated in the rules but I just want to be 100% clear:
1) Are mercs allowed? Nobody has mentioned using them at all, but it doesn't say you can't.
2) Teleport is still not on the banned list so this is allowed still? or forgotten?

-hps

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
There was some discution about teleport in first two pages, and I think we all agreed not to use that skill. And nope merc is not alowed just like in HLD.:smiley:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
There was some discution about teleport in first two pages, and I think we all agreed not to use that skill. And nope merc is not alowed just like in HLD.
Discution yes. I read it but I don't remember seeing anyone making an actually decision on either. Since they aren't posted in the rules technically that means they were considered as restrictions but decided against and one could use both?

You might think I'm nitpicking but I've got a couple ideas rolling around in my head that could potentially be interesting but also completely useless depending on which way this goes.

-hps

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, well I've started working on a Pally and a Zon, as well I'm trying to come up with some form of usefull Sorc, but nothing so far.

The Zon I rushed to Radament and leveled to ~13 before I realized I had clicked the HC button out of habbit, so she needs a rebuild already! Oh well, she needs some work anyway.

The Pally is level 14 and I think I should be able to have him ready for tomorrow (sat) although I might have troubles getting Radament dead without leveling to 19.

Whens the next game?

-hps

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
well i have duelist at the moment

my first dueler was Meat_grinder a leaper barb who won a grand total of 0 duels out of about 12 :( so hes now been retired.

then theres my greatly hated and annoying burnyouhairoff. which is a holy fire ranger with ravenclaw to avoid block (b4 ppl ask its not a 1.11 ravenclaw not 1 of the old 1s) his hit and run stratergy works quite well

and the work in progress Meatgrinder. hes had a couple of battles but needs fine tunning (ie need 6 +15 max damage jewls for my chargeing maul mahaha)
and i need to work out what to socket his sheild with. the point in thorns to stop meele builds was a waste.

im also working on a couple of other builds which are a bit strange and should supprise ppl (well thats my hope anyway)

@hps nether of my chars have the raddy quest bonus so i just get by without it. as for next game just keep cheaking the pvp thread.

Ashmer Amadeus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hp_Sauce said:
The Pally is level 14 and I think I should be able to have him ready for tomorrow (sat) although I might have troubles getting Radament dead without leveling to 19.

-hps
If you build your charicter in a MP game, its much easier to get to Raddy a little earlier. If you have Aim or MSN get ahold of me, and I can get you Raddy without gaining any xp.

PSYCHO

Diabloii.Net Member
Hp_Sauce said:
Its not stated in the rules but I just want to be 100% clear:
1) Are mercs allowed? Nobody has mentioned using them at all, but it doesn't say you can't.
2) Teleport is still not on the banned list so this is allowed still? or forgotten?
In regards to your questions:

1. Mercs are most definitely not allowed in any situation.

2. Teleport has been removed from the banned skill list to encourage more spellcaster builds. The argument made is that elemental damage is incredibly weak at this stage and the cost of Teleport itself quite high, so the balance is maintained.

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
He was on BNET though, but an LLD allright (or PK).
Rebuilding him, still have the heart and core of him, his shield ;)

Zeal

Sacrifice

Charge

Add 50% DS and max block = voila :thumbsup:

wardoglifer

Diabloii.Net Member
Duelin

Well heres my dilema. I have tried and tried to build a decent dueler. 1st was a bone necro he is ok but no life...ooppss one hit he dead. Next was a BVB Barb He was ok in the beginning got a few ears lvl 66 now. He suckin. Last but not least a charger this was my second charger build the first was the ow so might bonesnap (LOL I know NOOBLET) So I decided to build a second by the book charger. WHAT A BLAST. he is lvl 29 I have a decent BH and he is doing 2.3k damage. However it seems he isnt getting any better the last 3-4 lvls his stats havent really gone up even though charge is like almost maxed? Here are the stats.
Str 95
Dex50
vit 70 (got tired of popping stam. potions)
Gear
BH 107-194 plus mods
Rattlecage
swordback
Clegaw gloves
worm skull
angelic ammy,ring.
Cathans

I have been trying to find him goblin toe's. Just wondering if anyone has any advice..I need more Damage..

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you ended up in the wrong thread, if not the wrong forum.

Try the classic forum instead :badteeth: