Should i stay non ladder???

Tiidus

Diabloii.Net Member
Should i stay non ladder???

With the new reset coming up. just wondered why u ppl like non ladder.

Also how common are the *** hacked items??? I mean if i join a duel game is it likely that 50% of the chars are gonna be using occy rings, full of duped 3/20/20's etc?????

karatedan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Should i stay non ladder???

well yeah, NL has duped items out the arse. You gotta remember that some of the characters and items have been around since the first NL way back when, so dupes are inevitable. However I like NL because even if someone has half of his items duped, the duels come down to skill. NL has many good duelers and they're always a challenge. Just stay away from the ones that use hacks such as autoaim, fc, etc.

Emperor91

Diabloii.Net Member

ply both. after pondering about this myself i came to the conclusion that playing both is most beneficial

Tiidus

Diabloii.Net Member

well mods r easy to stop really like fc and autoaim. there used on ladder aswell. im more worried about bugged items that give riduculas skills and meeting all chars that have perfect gear.

yeah thats what ive decided on 2 Emp. ive deleted all my chars apart from my 97 bvc and when i can afford same items on ladder, which will prob be about 7 months lol ill remake him

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member

nl duels really kill the whole pvp scene who those so I may start a new Ladder just for the non bugged dupes

Barloc

Diabloii.Net Member

nl duels really kill the whole pvp scene who those so I may start a new Ladder just for the non bugged dupes
Why do NL duels kill the whole PvP scene? If there were less aholes on ladder then on nl I'd probably go for ladder myself. But I HIGHLY doubt that's the case.

Using both seems beneficial. I'd rather use those cool ladder items on nl then throw em out.

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll still do both. I have a few ladder characters (well, I guess now they are all non-ladder as of this morning) that I have fond memories of that will go into semi-retirement now. I'll start new characters on the ladder, but there's no reason for me to delete all of my old ladder characters. Heck, I still have my first character that I beat hell Baal with from way back when saved on my account.

whatagame

Diabloii.Net Member

i agree 100% on what karatedan said about nonladder and stuff. and my personal reason why i like nonladder is that i hate makeing new chars. to give u an idea of how much i hate making new char. i only made one new char since ladder season one ended. that was to remake my pvp conc barb. thou i would admit nowadays i only log on to pvp for a few mins and hit up few pindle runs to test my luck :p. thou u are right about there are a lot of dupes on nonladder the only ones that plays a great role in determining which player will win in pvp is mostly melee duels. and trust me not all melee pvper u run into will have 37 3/20/20 in stash when u fight them.i personally still win a fair amount with my self founds charms and decents gears. and like karatedan mention in pvp it all determines on skill, which i personally would say that it would go for all non-melee chars. ... well that just my opinion.

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

the west NL BvB scene is pretty good.

but yes, you will have to deal with z-bug eth AP forts and lvl99 opponents with perfect charmsets.

not everyone, but certainly a lot more than you would on ladder.

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member

Honestly the problem isn't really duped items since the incredibly rich will have them legitly anway.

IMO TMC and other mods are the biggest problems you'll face (which is far more prevalent in NL, at least on east).