should I remake this barb?

level 89 barb (bvc)
stats: (Base)
47 str
40 dex
446 vit
base energy

skills:
13 leap (enough to reach level 21 or higher w/ setups)
20 bo
20 ww
20 axe mastery
10 iron skin
4 shout
2 increased speed
3 nat resist

Leveling is a very painful process for me, ive bought gear and made a chant sorc solely to speed the it up.

However, looking at this barb i see alot of wasted stat points. I dont really use widowmaker(dex) much and someone pointed it out it was a crutch anyways. Also, i dont need fortitude(str) vs smiter because i can beat or tie even the 5k hp ones with massive unperms.

As for skill points i put into TEN! into iron skin and 4 in shout.

Would it be worth it to just make a new barb for 37 stat points and about 10 skill points?

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd do it, just because it would drive me crazy in the long run. Depends on how anal you are about things :)

-Hal

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree. I would remake it because I suffer from a certain degree of OCD. Especially when I look at my barb and see how each stat point isn't allocated correctly and skills aren't exactly where i want them. I once at a level 94 fc bear that somehow got one energy point in him, so i deleted him.

Thats just the way I am.

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got a mate that has remade his pally 4 times in the last 3 days. Each time he got it to lvl 90 and was unpleased.

Just out of curiousity, what made you put 10 points in iron skin, its one of those 1 point wonders ;p