Should I go for it again?

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
Should I go for it again?

I asked a girl out on a date earlier in the week for tonight and she even called me earlier today to ask if we were still on for tonight, and as I was over at a friends house waiting for her to call me when she got off work, she instead called my friend and asked if he wanted to hang out in a little while. She called me a while later to say that she was just getting off work(i was still at my friends) and that she was really sorry about everything and that she would definately make it up to me. The amazing amount of mixed signals im getting is just perplexing me.... should I ask her out again, or just give it up?

phil

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Step 1. Don't read signals.

Step 2. Ask her out again.

Step 3. Stop asking these questions at a computer game forum.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
it can go either really good or terribly wrong... theres nothing in between. so take your chances! :thumbsup:

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't try to understand, just do it. It's not a big deal. Wasn't for me, and you have an advantage- she actually likes you. :D

Eff

Banned
why not ask her what she wants? if you want to have a relationship, have an honest one, and let there be no mixed perceptions between you and her.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
So she lied to you right? If so, why would you want a relationship with her?

VaN_haMMerSteIn

Diabloii.Net Member
Amra said:
So she lied to you right? If so, why would you want a relationship with her?
I was just thinking that. I have lied to my ex like 100000 times, and she still wants to get back together with me. I am all like:
"WTF MATE!?"

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gonna assume you are a teenager. In that case, go for it. It's how I started to meet girls, except I never got the ones I tried to get. Regardless, just don't deny anything, and try everything without being desprate.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
VaN_haMMerSteIn said:
I was just thinking that. I have lied to my ex like 100000 times, and she still wants to get back together with me. I am all like:
"WTF MATE!?"
Well, 12 year-olds can be pretty gullible.

adamfgt78

Diabloii.Net Member
Dj_Otaku said:
I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but yay I love that avatar Steel... I'm glad you brought it back.

Dj_Otaku
Indeed, and got rid of that she-demon he had before.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Phil said:
she instead called my friend and asked if he wanted to hang out in a little while. She called me a while later to say that she was just getting off work(i was still at my friends) and that she was really sorry about everything and that she would definately make it up to me.
Wait, am I understanding this right? She bailed on you for your friend, then lied to you about it?

Dude, just call her a hussy and storm out.

Seriously though, she's playing you. Go find someone else.

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
When you contemplate touching little girls, you'll get all the harassment you deserve.
Oy! My thoughts are seperate from my actions. I'm gonna think about whatever I wanna think about whenever I wanna think about it and even however I wanna think about it. And you can't stop me.