Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Should I give up?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by levitikus, Aug 30, 2006.

1. levitikus

levitikus IncGamers Member

Should I give up?

I made a type of auradin pvm/ pvp. he is only lvl 77 right now and the synergies are not fully maxed. his gear includes Arcon coh, doom z, dream shld/ helm. seraphs. dungos, gores, raven. What I had done was made him primarily a zealer. He fairs well pvm but it gets boring quick because i am impatient without tele and magic find. He barely gets his amnt of kills vs casters with my low lvl charge. Cant even come close to killing any other melee accept for bowzons if they even considered melee. Should I even bother trying to max his synergies and keep him going or try and trade some of this stuff for a grief Z / nigma for my ww barb? Or would I be better off going pure PVP and remaking him to use synergized charge? If I should trade let me know if your interested :wink3:

2. xix sephra

xix sephra IncGamers Member

give up at life yes...

auradins can do their deal many ways.. charge/zeal etc.. pick what you want and know the limitations of which way you go... if you want a teleporter play a hdin or something... if you want to mf use a mf char... That being said all of my pallys can 1/2 shot casters with a lvl 1 charge... so that cant be the problem. id go consult the auradin posts and post your dual problems and see if other auradins can see what is going wrong...

3. levitikus

levitikus IncGamers Member

preciate the info..not the comment.. lifes great .. char sucks..

4. xix sephra

xix sephra IncGamers Member

well you did say should i give up :p