Should I be scared?

Should I be scared?

This guy says he has a program that can read my password...

Now, i'm pretty sure he's full of it. I changed my pw though, since it had my last name.

Should I be worried? Or what?

Feetstench

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the same Hack and I think it works. Just to be sure gimme you password so I can see if it matches yours! :grin:

I hear that crap alot, but I never believe it. Did you bust this guy trying to scam you in a trade? That always brings out the threats from wanna be hackers.

I have the same Hack and I think it works. Just to be sure gimme you password so I can see if it matches yours! :grin:

I hear that crap alot, but I never believe it. Did you bust this guy trying to scam you in a trade? That always brings out the threats from wanna be hackers.
No... he was xfering and I picked up his soj and pheonix! +D
He's my friends' friend... but they still think I was serious. I should've just sold those itamz ... :grin:

I gave it back to him... so fun giving ppl hard times though

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
He's my friends' friend... but they still think I was serious. I should've just sold those itamz ...

Jeez. I would have threatened you too if you came into my xfering game and started picking up items.

He's my friends' friend... but they still think I was serious. I should've just sold those itamz ...

Jeez. I would have threatened you too if you came into my xfering game and started picking up items.
He threatened me afterwards. =/

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
You really shouldn't do that to friends, then again if he considers you a friend and trusted you then he'd understand that it was a joke :scratch:
Be afraid, be very afraid...

(anyone knows from which movie/series this comes?)
"The Fly" (horror movie from 86) :azn:

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
It was a bluff, I'm sure... It's easy to talk big when you aren't face to face... You should've named the Pheonix and then gave it back... lol

*Requiem_Death

BluzMan

Banned
Should I be scared?
Considering what people left their posts in this topic, yes, you should. Alot.

Some guy threatened me for about a week, after I made a nice golem out of his Nigma. After a week of getting humiliating response, however, he shut up. He even added me to his friends list, so I could appear in his xfer games (you can't imagine how many people use "123" for password) like Batman from mist and shadows and cause havoc just by running around his mules.

Now read rule #1:

Unless you download and run it, your computer/diablo II account/mother's favourite teacup are safe.

Rule #2:

Safe means passworded. "Blizzard", your account name, "Diablo" and other funny short words are NOT an example of passwords.

Feetstench

Diabloii.Net Member
He's my friends' friend... but they still think I was serious. I should've just sold those itamz ... :grin:

I completly agree!

I found a guy trying to X-fer a couple of lesser Skill GC's ina public game and snatched them. I held them for a couple of hours and them PM'd hi to come get them.

He was soo mad he to this day refuses to come and claim them!:grin:

I completly agree!

I found a guy trying to X-fer a couple of lesser Skill GC's ina public game and snatched them. I held them for a couple of hours and them PM'd hi to come get them.

He was soo mad he to this day refuses to come and claim them!:grin:
=/

Some people cry too much. I mean... I knew the guy. =/ I