Should have done this a while back, Hi!

Justinthedeparted

Diabloii.Net Member
Should have done this a while back, Hi!

Well, the otf has a new demonic influence. Hi, whats up? I have been around for a while but mostly lurk, and decided to fix that and start, you know, posting.

kobold

Banned
Welcome!

*cracks beer* Have a beer.

Pull up a stump. The hawt babes are that way.

The lunatic political guy(s) are the other way.

Have fun. :thumbsup:

nicro tower

Diablo: IncGamers Member
hey u jacked my position!!! lol anyways welcome 2 the forums *takes out soda cos im 2 young to drink :)*

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
nicro tower said:
hey u jacked my position!!! lol anyways welcome 2 the forums *takes out soda cos im 2 young to drink :)*

*Passes around some fancy bubbly soda*

Welcome, and steer clear of the crazies - wear this! *Passes around tin foil hats*

::Edit:: Oh - and no pants allowed.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
*tries to be nice and steals the wallet from Dave to give back to the new guy*

*fails miserably*

*steals the new guy's pants in frustration*

Justinthedeparted

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm, ok, working from the timeline:

*Chugs the beer and hands out a round of everclear jello shooters* Well, hmm, I guess that like any guy my age would do, I'll head over to the hawt babe area.

I'm not ignoring anyone in chat anymore, just had a few reg. issues.

No pants and tin foil hats? Sounds like I found eden.

The wallet you can keep, theres nothing in it at the moment. And I just got told pants are a no-no, so meh :p

Anywho, whats something good to beat up on around here? I want to make sure I'm good and worn out before I offer to go drinking with ECI.

*Punches Justinthedeparted in the throat* *steals his pants and runs away giggling*

There, now you're official.

I blame Durf for your being here.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Healing your spamming addiction. Don't make me organize an intervention thread, the irony of which wouldn't be lost on anyone.