Should Garbad stop making polls? Especially like the ones with Britney as president?

Well, can you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I once saw Durf poing his boobies

• Total voters

5Ws

Banned
Should Garbad stop making polls? Especially like the ones with Britney as president?

Thought I'd ask.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
As long as he has the time to spend on creating such useless (but amusing) threads..... it's fine by me.

Especially the ones on Britney for pres! The more pointless posts on the OTF the better. They keep me distracted from work, which is a good thing.

David.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes!

I can't believe I actually read the whole thing too...

As soon as I see the name 'Britney' normally I switch off.

KnightFall

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Is Britney president of the US??
y dont u watch the news? Paris Hilton didnt make the elections being caught up in a home video...

i wasnt suprised, Arnie governour, britney president... why not

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad's threads generally keep me from studying my calculus/physics......at this time of the year(with exams in three weeks) the distractions are a welcome cure to my stress!

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Thought I'd ask.
If Britney Spears becomes President I will be her Chief Executive Bodyguard and Masseuse (CEBM). That's what I'll get from becoming an active member in her fan club. Hahaha!

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
more polls about stuff that matters, Garbad! Like:
Does potato chips really give cancer???!?!?!?11!11111!

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
hm, what about coca cola then? taken? damn.
Wait, I know. Does eating small stones give cancer?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I think most people in this forum should stop making threads altogether, or atleast take a moment to think before hitting submit

I DO despite what some of you might think

Nword

Banned
As long as he remembers to include the durf option... Which he forgot on the Britany Prez one at least. :eek:

Eff

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
I think most people in this forum should stop making threads altogether, or atleast take a moment to think before hitting submit

i definitely agree with that. garbad's are usually fine, because he's good enough of a writer to make interesting posts without resorting to too many intentional typos.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad should stop posting period. We have tried this many times in the druid forum but he still posts to this day....damm you goat.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Ash Housewares said:

But then, you are a happy poster, no matter what, anyway :D:D

Meh, durf 4 teh win!!!Meh, durf 4 tMMeh, durf 4 teh win!!!eh, durf 4 teh win!!!eh win!!!Meh, durf 4 teh win!!!Meh, durf 4 teh win!!!
Meh, durf 4 teh win!!!
now i gave you my reason why garbad should or shouldnt post polls.

and im going to beat ash for having more than 50 replies per day