shortest amount of time ive ever owned a single godly item!! der=0

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah. unfortunately its possible (dpeneding on realm) that 200 eth hoz is worth A WHOLE LOT MORE. :(

Oddity

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't play pallies, why is a eth shield w/o repair mod or indestructible good? Do they have an attack that uses the defense of the shield as a variable but doesn't use it for blocking or something?

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Vex runes are commonly duped too on ladder? I should have known I suppose, it just seemed not all that hard to get legit ones by cubing Guls found on forge runs. *sigh*

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
Oddity said:
I don't play pallies, why is a eth shield w/o repair mod or indestructible good? Do they have an attack that uses the defense of the shield as a variable but doesn't use it for blocking or something?
PvP paladins often use ethereal zod'ed Herald of Zakarum. especially hammerdins: really high defense, really low str requirement, and all on top of the uberness that is already the Herald of Zakarum.

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
Enjoy your three runeword items made of duped runes since the chance of that being the case is damn good
hahahahaa and? (ive been around this block more than once... im a big boy and i know the risks) :)

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
well i did make an honest effort to look it up on the bnet forums, but the only thing they have listed on their price guide is eth bugged hoz, not "legitimately found eth hoz". i suppose i could/should have tried here, but 100% of all trade threads ive ever created here have gone unanswered (and usually unread too).

and im not ladder (if i was, i wouldnt have traded that off, i would have kept that gem).

either way, i turned something i would never use (i dont duel unless someone provokes me) into 5 things i can or will soon use, in a VERY short amount of time. :)

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah the ignore this post reply doesnt make any sense, and is rude. Also i dont think he got an average deal on the hoz, what happens is that sometimes like in ANY other item ppl pay 3x times what its worth.

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
Why is everyone being so harsh?

Nice find, man. :) When I find items like that, it's what keeps me playing for 3 more months...

Skinnayman

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice find, fastest thing ive traded away right after I got it was a 40 hoto got rid of it like 2 minutes after I traded for it.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharaz said:
hahahahaa and? (ive been around this block more than once... im a big boy and i know the risks) :)
And? Nothing

I realize that blizzard doesn't care, d2 is dead

i am just stating the reality that essentially all d2 items are worthless now with rampant bots and online item shops