(short) Nice BLUE item!

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Those can be handy for sure!

I made a trade that i scored big time on early in my 1.10 xpac time. Some guy offers this:

Tiara
+2 Sorc
25 Strenght (i think, might be 20)
(2) sockets

I thinking he will want to much so i as what he needs for it....BTW he cubed it. He said Runes so for the hell of it I offered FAL and he took it!!! BINGO!

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Now that Diadems and Tiaras get 3 sockets from the Artisan's/Jeweler's mod I have my eye or for an Artisan's Diadem of the Mammoth.. so far I've gotted Artisan's of 30% FRW, but no Mammoth! ><

Lucky

Wolfedude

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled a blue ring a week ago and its mods were:
6% ll
15% resist all

I think my bowzon will appreciate it.

kurg

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I gambled a blue ammy with this stat:

Resist all 20%.
+78% gold.

Doesn't sound impressive, until you consider that I was fully intending to (and did) make a maximum gold-find necromancer. That thing is a beauty on him, as wearing gold find stuff is generally bad for resistances. Another beauty he has is a 34 to mana and 35% gold find grand charm. :)

Some maphacker one game really really really wanted to trade stuff for my ammy (he read its stats w/o me showing him), but I said no I needed it.

Sip

Banned
I have gambled some nice stuff from gheedo thanks to my gheeds fortune charm.

I usually get about 2 million gold and Go all out with circlets/ammy/rings.

I have gotten some sick tiaras (+2 sorc skills, 20 faster casts, 30+ fire/lit res, +50 life, +x str) (+2 barb, teleport charges)

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
Now that Diadems and Tiaras get 3 sockets from the Artisan's/Jeweler's mod I have my eye or for an Artisan's Diadem of the Mammoth.. so far I've gotted Artisan's of 30% FRW, but no Mammoth! ><

Lucky
My trapsin uses a Jeweler's Crown of Mammoth. (34 life, 72%mf). Its not a Diadem, but still useful...

Silkweed

Diabloii.Net Member
Been playing this game for nearly 3 years, and I've never found a Lenymo. Or a Rixot's Keen for that matter. Or a Biggin's Bonnet.

Some people just don't find some items.