Shopping for ECHOING WEAPONS

sawse

Diabloii.Net Member
Shopping for ECHOING WEAPONS

Where is the best spot to shop for weapons with +1, +2, or +3 to warcries? Can this mod spawn on weapons that anya carries? If so, I guese she would be optimal because on Nilathuk's portal.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
sawse said:
Where is the best spot to shop for weapons with +1, +2, or +3 to warcries? Can this mod spawn on weapons that anya carries? If so, I guese she would be optimal because on Nilathuk's portal.
Anywhere in hell is good, I usually do Halbu and Larzuk, though Anya can and will sell the items, so you can also check her.

-Hal

DhR_PvP

Diabloii.Net Member
Im a Style freak so I usually go to Malah for spears, but in my experiances Larzuk spawns them the most.

Icarus

Diabloii.Net Member
hell malah for spears. she usuall has tons of them in stock. a trick to do is go to a way point in act5, make a town portal, then go through the portal. closer to malah than running from the way point to malah.

sJw_shan

Diabloii.Net Member
Icarus said:
hell malah for spears. she usuall has tons of them in stock. a trick to do is go to a way point in act5, make a town portal, then go through the portal. closer to malah than running from the way point to malah.
I'm gonna do some echoing runs now. Good tip Icarus.

Loboleal

Diabloii.Net Member
When I shop for Echoing, I always search crystal swords. They are easily detectable due they are yellow. I know, all echoing are yellow, but crystal swords contrast more than any other weapon, IMO.

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
it isnt worth the hassle to run just malah or larzurk per game :sleep: , i always found it best to do shenk and pindleruns mixed in with shopping, shop before you leave, kill stuff then shop again.

sawse

Diabloii.Net Member
Loboleal said:
When I shop for Echoing, I always search crystal swords. They are easily detectable due they are yellow. I know, all echoing are yellow, but crystal swords contrast more than any other weapon, IMO.
So are you saying you don't even need to mouse over the items when shopping? Are the +1 and +2 ones yellow as well?

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
I grabbed 2 echoing glaves from Malah last night in about 15 minutes.. they look cool.. especially when they're red after the enchant. :)

sawse

Diabloii.Net Member
NM Anya too

Since I recently started over in hc ladder, I don't have a hell character yet, so I tried nm. I was able to buy one there in about 45 minutes of shopping. Unfortunatly, before I left the game I decided to mf baal and got toasted by some witches :( Oh well, at least I know where to buy them now. Thanks for the help.