Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Shopping +3 Shadow claws

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by JihadJesus, May 28, 2005.

1. JihadJesus

JihadJesus IncGamers Member

Shopping +3 Shadow claws

I've often heard of people shopping for +3 traps claws, and I know that the + 3 shadow skills version is in demand as well for prebuffing venom, but I've never heard reference to shopping for the Shadows. I've found a +3 traps just now shopping in NM as well as a +2 all, but still no luck. Is there a reason I haven't heard of people shopping for these, or do I just need to keep plugging away?

2. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

I found 2x+3 traps and 2x+3 shadow ones at nm anya in about 30 min only. Just keep pluggin away ;).

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

They have the same chance of being sold as any other +3 claws, but are less desitrable, since apart from venom, the other skills arent criticical to have high lvl. wheras with traps, generally you want / need them as high as possible.

4. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

Don't forget the other two auras BoS/fade and the two shadows sicne slvl determines the gear they have.

I shopped mine at Hell in between runs so just keep doing it and you'll find them eventually, the plain ones (ie.+3skills) I haven't seen a +3 shadow, +x venom claw yet.

5. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

It helps to be level 75+ as this allows the possibility of shopping +3 Shadow Discipline (or Trap or MA) claws with additional individual skill plusses, as long as you're shopping in NM and Hell. It also ensures that any claw that you spawn in a shop can get the +3 prefix.

The general rule for me is that I always find Trap claws if I'm playing a Martial Artist, Martial Arts claws if I'm playing a BFer or Bowassin, and that +3 Shadow claws start falling from the sky as soon as I already have two that I'm happy with.