Shock Web?

Anidem

Banned
Shock Web?

I was leveling up a light Trapper an d suddenly it dawned on me that there is no way that shock web is doing the damage listed! Shock web lists damage per sec. but i don't think it hits more than once. I had many monsters tied up with a merc and just stand forever on spot while i paste it withe webs. but it only seems that I get 1 hit per trap. Ne comments?

jrichard

Diabloii.Net Member
Shock web has a nextdelay of 25 i believe. That means it can only do damage once every 25 frames.

jrichard

Madmartagan2002

Diabloii.Net Member
Shock Web Bugs

I've seen inconsistanies in Shock Web Myself. Sometimes multiple spikes will stack damage, other times it won't. Sometimes it sets off lighting enchant monsters, and sometimes it doesn't. I found it works best against large groups of swarming creatures.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Why would anyone use shockweb? Even charged bolt sentry looks alot better , and ppl aren't using that one ever either.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
There's a big difference in being viable and be able to kill. Shockweb definitly fits the first catagory. Sure it can kill , if you have enough patience to wait 2 min for each monster.