Shields,Sockets,Resists?

Bakunine

Diabloii.Net Member
Shields,Sockets,Resists?

I wanna make a Rhyme runeword in a two socket pala shield, but i dunno whats the range that pala shields have in resists.
Was thinking of using a sacred targe,sacred rondache or Guilded shield.
Anyone can tell me whats the maximun resists they can come when they are normal?

Bakunine

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the help.

One more little thing...

Is it very rare to find paladin shields with sockets that come with the resists around 40?

I posted a buy request in the trade forum and no answers so far so im beginning to think im gonna have a hard time finding it :( and maybe when i find i cant afford!

Any1

Banned
I wouldn't hold out for the "perfect" shield. All resist auto-mods above 30 are considered good. Anything above 40 is considered very good.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
if you find one with 30 or more ressits try socketing it with the cube recipie or give it to larzuk, i heard somewhere he will give the maximum # of sockets
for that item, only if it is a white or gray item tho which is very helpful when finding a perfect or almost perfect item useable for a runeword.

Bakunine

Diabloii.Net Member
gzvernon said:
if you find one with 30 or more ressits try socketing it with the cube recipie or give it to larzuk, i heard somewhere he will give the maximum # of sockets
for that item, only if it is a white or gray item tho which is very helpful when finding a perfect or almost perfect item useable for a runeword.
Problem his i need a two socket one and maximun sockets are 4.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
sorry for some reason i thought youu were talking about exile

cubby recipie will give random amount of stats tho, Larzuk gives max amount
(unless your in normal, i think)