shield question

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
shield question

can a 2 os shield have both lower resists and fire golem not be magic and have a lvl requirement of 30 or below??

thanks in advance for replies :)

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Although I am not expert on that, but I peronally don't see any problem on that.
But even it does spawn, what chance you have to get fire golem with lower resist and both of them having +3?

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
MapleBarb said:
can a 2 os shield have both lower resists and fire golem not be magic and have a lvl requirement of 30 or below??

thanks in advance for replies :)
Would you really need Lower Resists on the shield? Are the teeny, tiny benefits of extra skill points for lower resit really worth it? At level 15 you'd only get an additional 1% for those 3 extra skill points.
DOH!!!

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It will allow you to use that curse without spending a skill point into it and in particular into its 6 prereqs which might be important for a L30 character.

Crowded areas in normal seem to be a good places to find such a shield, e.g. cows or CS.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
It will allow you to use that curse without spending a skill point which might be important for a L30 character.
True. It would save prerequisite skill points too. I usually save skill points, focussing on endgame skills so much that I usually have plenty available when I hit level 30.