Share Your Gameplay Videos!

Cyrax

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah i got the quest so i got him first. Pretty funny that got recorded though. Third time i tried recording something (first time i was just walking around a bit to see how it worked, so that got deleted) and then you get something like a simultanious kill. Probably couldn't do that again if my life depended on it. Just happy i got him that fraction of a second before he got me.

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
Re-spec'd Lemmy and made some sloppy Travi runs. Build in the end.

I need a better map obviously, but I don't know if I will be bothered. I'll run this in RFO only if I have any time after the first batch, or sorc doesn't find anything and I can switch to fun-mode. :confused:

Barl

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been seriously thinking about doing a Let's Play of D2 v1.00. I've never done a LP but I feel like D2 is a subject I can talk about endlessly so it won't be dead air and it might even be tolerable to watch!

I know I'm never here (ever!) and sometimes I wish I was more a part of this community. But I'm wondering if anyone here would watch something like that.

Southpaw8668

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh ye, that and the fact that not too long ago saw some video where someones necro was doing pnovas as he was getting hit by monsters..so i got confused. :rolleyes:
The mercenary might have been running with a BotD weapon, which is a sort of weak PN.

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been seriously thinking about doing a Let's Play of D2 v1.00. I've never done a LP but I feel like D2 is a subject I can talk about endlessly so it won't be dead air and it might even be tolerable to watch!

I know I'm never here (ever!) and sometimes I wish I was more a part of this community. But I'm wondering if anyone here would watch something like that.
I'd give it a watch for sure, and I'm sure others here would as well. Would it be streamed or pre-recorded? Either way, my bet is you'd find a decent audience here. :)

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I found my cow runner for "Zodthon" (if there's going to be one now). My playing is still a little bit of messy, as this was my third run with the char, but I tried to be fast...

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, that's it. I have built mine very similar to yours. I aimed to have 2 shot kill on p7 cows, but also static is there to ensure it anyway.

I will host "Zodthon", only question is when. Btw I'm also gonna hit cows, but with necro ^^

XyleneCyanol

Diabloii.Net Member
I was originally planning to use my Poison necro to run cows as well for the "Zodthon", but I just found out I already killed the cow king with him (probably an accident I did not even remember) ......

Now after watching Grape's video, fire sorc seems fine, though I haven't decided whether to use dual Phoenix or not ... Need to do some tests

Klonki

Diabloii.Net Member
Started another project today, namely AT windy. Well I think result is very pleasant so decided to make a video. Compared to the last time I played AT windy, improvement is huge. Video shows windy with 578 MF killing stuff who can actually almost compete with blizzard sorcs. Keyword almost. He can hit ~6-6.5 sec/bosspack which is a bit worse than best blizzard sorcs around.

Perhaps I could remove dual bkwb for MF rings to gain another 70 MF instead without feeling drop in speed, but haven't try that yet. Rolled map few hours ago and did like 100 runs total on it for now. But on 50 test runs map had 6.24 bosspacks average. "Because it is impossibru to roll AT map with over 6 bosses average" - Maareek 20xy-2015! I'm trolling ofc, but it is kinda incredible I rolled such maps for both sorc and windy in a short time.

Secret? I changed two things that actually have impact. First and most important is Inifinity on merc instead of Inisight and Reaper's. I was surprised how strong hurricane actually is when paired with Infinity, it's almost like you have blizzard of your own. Almost again the keyword here.
Second thing is I invested 20 points into Arctic Blast that helps ok against physical immune monsters. With hurricane + that + Infinity it's almost like there are no physical immunities at all! Anyway check video to see for yourself.

Nice video man. One question. When u clicked the druid, where was the choice for normal, nightmare, hell?

maareek

Diabloii.Net Member
When u clicked the druid, where was the choice for normal, nightmare, hell?
If your keystrokes are fast enough, that menu doesn't even show up. In case you're unaware, in 1.13 you can select the difficulty by a hotkey on the keyboard. "h" selects Hell difficulty, which makes it very easy to press both with one hand basically simultaneously.

Klonki

Diabloii.Net Member
If your keystrokes are fast enough, that menu doesn't even show up. In case you're unaware, in 1.13 you can select the difficulty by a hotkey on the keyboard. "h" selects Hell difficulty, which makes it very easy to press both with one hand basically simultaneously.
Oh nice. Haven't played so much 1.13. :)

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
This is where the most of my gaming time have been gone for the past weeks:

That lovely map also has a well two teles away from the tele route. The boss pack is most of the time there, but incidents like 3:10 are still quite rare.

If there's any build/area run you'd like to see, tell me. I can try it out most likely.

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
First vid: finally someone who uses revives on nec! Man I'm telling you, it is impossible to convince people how useful 4-5 revives are to keep both you and golem alive and to allow you more aggressive approach to bosspacks to use merc better. And at a cost of what, 2 seconds of reviving. Well played.

Second vid: good sorc there as well as map. Simple and effective. Go gamble it all!

As for vids you could make, it is quite hard to think of something new and effective. I guess you could try AT windy out, maybe with some combo of Infinity merc + Doom weapon on you to pwn with hurricane as well as tornadoes. Also you could chill out big time like that haha. Or stick to regular wizzy weapon for easier fcr and MF. Just an idea.

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
I really dont know how you guys plays so fast
My DiablOCD goes crazy just watching
There's also no way I could micromanage all this so quickly
And don't get me started on the full inventory, how do people cope with that? (I seriously wish charms were never added to the game)

But very cool videos. It's awesome to see how you elite runners do it. How about next one is your Destruction Zealot?

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
@Gripphon thanks for comments. I wholeheartedly agree about the Revives, they add a lot of safety with very minimal time invested.

As a matter of fact I recently re-equipped my (then) Pit Windy and gave him a Wizzy. Rolled little bit AT maps already, but haven't landed a great one yet. Interesting idea about the Doom, that'd interesting for sure! My only Doom is a Tresher, and spare Chams are about to be spent for different things..

Oh and thanks for the recommendation of using Steel Shade on Travi merc, works wonders. Never would've guessed I would give up of Kira's + GA.

@Brak my DiablOCD goes crazy knowing that if I don't push it fast I'll lose drops over time. Heh, jokes aside, those videos represent only my gaming style under the settings of for example MFO or RFO. Most of the time I run with a little bit of slower pace, just to pick up a bit more junk.

Hear hear about the Destruction Zealot. I could maybe use a re-spec for that to make some fireworks video. Not a char I will make specifically for questing though. Most likely.

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
Hear hear about the Destruction Zealot. I could maybe use a re-spec for that to make some fireworks video. Not a char I will make specifically for questing though. Most likely.
I'd love to see it. I'm leaning heavily towards switching my zealot to an avenger for my project, so I'm not sure I'll ever combine Destruction with Zeal.

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
Wouldn't ctc Volcano from Destruction pretty much ruin Zeal? The same way firestorm from Phoenix shield is pausing Zeal from starting.